***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Kentucky***

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake said:
We may have won this game but we are a mediocre team at best. Alabama, LSU, UGA, USCe, and maybe UT is going to roll over us. As far as I'm concerned the Will Muschamp nightmare continues.....
Screenshot for what? We aren't very good right now and will need to get a lot better to beat any of those teams except maybe UT

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n49645 said:
We may have won this game but we are a mediocre team at best. Alabama, LSU, UGA, USCe, and maybe UT is going to roll over us. As far as I'm concerned the Will Muschamp nightmare continues.....

You forgot Missouri and they will if Driskel doesn't get his act together - they are way better than KY

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp said:
the toughest game? we have bama next week, and dont forget about lsu, USC, UGA, FSU... but yea, thats the toughest game we will play :panic:
oh i agree with you on that... there wont be any OT's with those teams. itll be over by halftime.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Tampa Gator;n49698 said:
Admit it you are not an alumnus of UF...

I'm not. Lifelong fan and was a 25+ year season ticket holder. Does that mean I can't voice my opinion about how badly WM has brought this program down? Zook would literally mop the floor with this guy.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake said:
we wont lose all those....maybe 3 of the 4 (which is not unexpected), but not all 4....the issue is the hyperbole.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gator Fever said:
PaulDrake;n49645 said:

You forgot Missouri and they will if Driskel doesn't get his act together - they are way better than KY
And I didn't even mention FSU....

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake said:
He listed 5 teams and four of the teams listed are better than us right now. It is what it is.

Tampa Gator

Banned
Banned
Sep 5, 2014
MJMGator;n49722 said:
I'm not. Lifelong fan and was a 25+ year season ticket holder. Does that mean I can't voice my opinion about how badly WM has brought this program down? Zook would literally mop the floor with this guy.

Thought not. You don't bring a lot to the table in your analysis. You are welcome to your opinion but you don't bleed O&B so it's kind of like listening to a UGA fan **** on our program. Maybe you should root for them?

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r said:
Spurrier and Wuerffel were one play away from losing to Kentucky.
Get back to me when Spurrier goes 4-8 at UF.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rest up boys...enjoyed the excitement......thanks for your devotion.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Well, my aneurysm didn't rupture tonight, so, I may not need that surgery. We had a oot of bad breaks tonight, but, we had guys in position to make big plays that would have put them away and they failed. Maybe we needed a game like this.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r said:
Spurrier and Wuerffel were one play away from losing to Kentucky.
or even 4-8 at SC... he won an ACC title at DUUUUKE! but yea, steve and danny are the same as chump and drizzy...

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
MJMGator;n49722 said:

Accusing someone of not being a Gator because they are not alumni is punk and probably insults half the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.