***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Kentucky***

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Great job by those kids to fight till the end. Hats off to them...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Tampa Gator;n49744 said:
Thought not. You don't bring a lot to the table in your analysis. You are welcome to your opinion but you don't bleed O&B so it's kind of like listening to a UGA fan **** on our program. Maybe you should root for them?
you really are a complete A hole arent you? someone feels differently than you so that makes them not a real gator? grow up prick.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
We won, but have a lot to work on. A few teams got upset tonight, atleast we are 2-0.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
...now, someone call the doctor!

10-meyerspasms1.gif

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I do have one question for the night. Roper WAS at the game tonight, right? Because I didn't see much difference from last year and this game. We struggled to beat a perennial doormat. Struggled hard. I believe in the southern vernacular it's called "winning ugly." I have news for the pumpers. We are still being laughed at. We will continue to be laughed at until we get rid of this dead weight around our neck known as the head football coach. We WILL lose six games minimum this year. Six games. Maybe win enough to go to some 5th rate bowl. Then we can build a statue to this former Georgia alumni and put him out front with the rest of our honored heroes. How about that one. Tebow, Spurrier, and Wuerffel never, ever lost to a Vandy or a GSU. Never.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bullag8r said:
Spurrier and Wuerffel were one play away from losing to Kentucky.
Why is it that you idiots despise anyone of us that choose to celebrate the victory? I compared one game to another. I didn't compare coaches, QB's or anything else. Your hatred of Muschamp bleeds over into hatred of every Gator that is pleased with winning a game. I wanted to win the game by 40 points but we didnt so excuse me if I take pleasure in a hard fought win by a group of Gators that never gave up. You get coal and thistles for Christmas.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tampa Gator;n49779 said:
Negative nellies who never attended UF earn my disdain.
Lol hope you're enjoying yourself while you can

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n49793 said:
I do have one question for the night. Roper WAS at the game tonight, right? Because I didn't see much difference from last year and this game. We struggled to beat a perennial doormat. Struggled hard. I believe in the southern vernacular it's called "winning ugly." I have news for the pumpers. We are still being laughed at. We will continue to be laughed at until we get rid of this dead weight around our neck known as the head football coach. We WILL lose six games minimum this year. Six games. Maybe win enough to go to some 5th rate bowl. Then we can build a statue to this former Georgia alumni and put him out front with the rest of our honored heroes. How about that one. Tebow, Spurrier, and Wuerffel never, ever lost to a Vandy or a GSU. Never.

Roper is probably pissed he has to start Driskel.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Tampa Gator;n49779 said:
Negative nellies who never attended UF earn my disdain.
arrogant pricks who think that anyone who doesnt agree with them doesn't matter earns mine

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wanting the best from the Gators gives you the right to complain when all we get is the worse. I don't know what
happened in our Samp 'ginst Kentucky. Driskel played like we ere stuck with our substitute QB playing for our
injured first string QB out hurt. Our DB were nowhere near their WRs, and let under thrown and drop-in passes
get caught. The OL porosity made it look like we were trying to keep out Bama rushers. Totally startled.

Tampa Gator

Banned
Banned
Sep 5, 2014
threatmatrix;n49754 said:
Accusing someone of not being a Gator because they are not alumni is punk and probably insults half the board.

The word you are looking for is alumnus. The gators won! Real gator fans should be happy and not bash our players nor our coaches. Bet some of our players would have a field day abusing our toolbag "fans"

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
no obvious observations or facts around these parts rog, someone might call your "fandom" into question... :rolleyes3:

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A win is a win. But the product on the field is very concerning. The Defense played pretty well. except when it got burned numerous times. the Offense was recognizable as we have seen this crap a lot over the last couple of years. I saw nothing new or innovative and I saw our QB make several awful decisions during the game. This is not progress, in my opinion.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tampa Gator said:
threatmatrix;n49754 said:
Accusing someone of not being a Gator because they are not alumni is punk and probably insults half the board.

The word you are looking for is alumnus. The gators won! Real gator fans should be happy and not bash our players nor our coaches. Bet some of our players would have a field day abusing our toolbag "fans"
Your schtick is tired.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Tampa Gator;n49809 said:
I would comment here, but you are just digging your own grave and dont even realize it... keep it up wise@ss, see where it gets ya.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Bullag8r said:
Spurrier and Wuerffel were one play away from losing to Kentucky.
Celebrate the victory all you want. Yes, enjoy it. Look at it this way. It's like the guy that falls off of a 100 story building. As he passes each window on the way down the people inside can hear him shout, "So far, so good!!!" Get it now?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tampa Gator;n49809 said:

Take the night off. You've aggravated enough people for the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator