***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Orange vs Blue***

Which QB will have the better spring game?

• Feleipe Franks

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • Kyle Trask

Votes: 83 75.5%

• Total voters

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
My compliment was the kiss of death. Trask returned to form. No wonder Mullens always talks about consistency----we have none.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Has anyone caught the "NordVPN" ads? What kind of bad joke is that?

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm glad they are tying in some of the Gator great with these "trick plays." However, I have a feeling the main reasoning behind them is to run the score up and give the QBs some amazing stats to help keep the fan base happy.

But, to be honest, even if the numbers are artificially bring inflated, it's a brilliant move by Mullen and shows he gets it. Neither of the last two would think of something like that to ensure the offensive numbers looked good, while entertaining the crowd at the same time. Good for him.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Franks gets credit for two run scores, although I think the DB could have downed him before his turn to the sideline on the 60-yarder.

That partially obscures the fact that Trask is clearly more comfortable in the pocket and that, with his running ability, Jones will keep defenses on their heels.

I want to see more of #14. Kid has a nice arm.

Also, Clement is an angry runner. Kind of wild watching the guy change directions, his legs flying everywhere.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, gotta like what Jones is doing already. Brings a whole new dimension.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Agree on Jones, you can see why he is highly regarded. With a little better touch he had a couple big plays.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What’s the announced attendance?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Agree on Jones, you can see why he is highly regarded. With a little better touch he had a couple big plays.
His senior prom is in front of him and he's already the best quarterback on the roster. The kid has no issue with throwing over the middle. In fact, he prefers that throw. Franks shrinks on that throw.

Jones' mere presence and the threat of the quarterback run changes the entire field, opens up running lanes.

We're gonna have a hard time keeping this youngster off the field.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
@URGatorBait want to take our “fight” to this thread? :lol:

Hope you didn’t take my mean words too seriously, you know I love you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.