***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
It's the QB stupid. All about the QB and so next year Mac will have his "recruited" QB who has to know "system" by now. Offence has to get more going. Defense will not be awesone but if offence rolls some they don't need to be as good.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
miracle TD on the punt.

too bad the defense is so banged up and exhausted and the offense is overmatched. i might get excited otherwise.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Our left tackle has been a nightmare. Appleby doesn't know when to throw a bullet or a touch pass... The o just is non functioning

Our entire OL is 1600 pounds of crap. As bad as our qb play has been the last 6 years the OL has been worse. Summers needs to be let go next Sunday after Bama beats the hell out of Appleby due to the turnstile OL.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's the QB stupid. All about the QB and so next year Mac will have his "recruited" QB who has to know "system" by now. Offence has to get more going. Defense will not be awesone but if offence rolls some they don't need to be as good.
Dynamite analysis would read again

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
the whole team looks gassed now. special teams not covering.

this is where recruiting and depth matter. better get on it mac. for real.

Oct 30, 2016
this is over.

played out just like last year. valiant defense gives out in fourth quarter because the offense SUCKS.

Mac better wake up and realize he needs an elite athlete at qb, not some waterboy coach's son or a half wit grad transfer.

if he tries to trot Del Puto out there i'm done. there is no place for that crap in the modern game and tonight's result, and next week's for that matter, are all the testament anyone should need.

GET A *****ING QUARTERBACK!
Its yhe

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Until someone figures out on this staff that our QB situation is the root of the problem, our O will continue to suck.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Why aren't we just kicking it out of the end zone? Again, pissing poor STs coaching.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Is it just me or has there been a ton of missed calls on most of the semenholes big plays? Huge hold on Frenchies big run on bryan for one

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hell even Vandy now has an offense..... 45-34 over UToothless

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
The play before Dawson got hurt it looked like he was held so bad Stevie Wonder saw it

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator