***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I'm thinking Davis has lifted Gator RBs'-determination to not let a drive stall. Great game to test it vs LSU.
Perhaps with Cleveland out, we'll find another similar to Cleveland.? FF can improve being the main guy.

Swain is gaining confidence, Hammond seems steady.....should see expansion of Toney's role this week and possibly a closer look at Massey. If Powell is back full strength I think he will see the ball freuently.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
If the LSU coaches have any brains (a big if), they'll sell out to stop the run and make Franks pass. Hell, we won't even have Cleveland this week.

It's going to be one seriously ugly game and to be completely honest I don't expect to win. We still can't pass the ball.
It's the run game that matters, Ox. You saw what happened when Vandy sold out to stop the run.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Whose really our clutch speed deep vertical now that Cleveland is out, damn, Nuss better open his tight end chapter for some over the middle help to take some heat off Franks, keep the chains moving. I hope someone steps up to compensate. Go Gators!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
GCMB: the only board that makes game threads 6 days before the game just to not post in it come game day

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GCMB: the only board that makes game threads 6 days before the game just to not post in it come game day
Visit our box, bro.

It is weird tho. But the box is way more efficient.

Once you get in our box, you wont go elsewhere.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mine is satellite and pretty slow too. It will a'ight. If it is CBS there will be a commercial between every two plays anyway.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Plus mobile blows. You can't edit, quote, post links, do anything worth while.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Don't even try to pass. Run it. All game. Don't run Thompson to the outside. That's too painful to watch.

(Except 2nd down, pass on second)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Visit our box, bro.

It is weird tho. But the box is way more efficient.

Once you get in our box, you wont go elsewhere.

The ChatBox goes way too fast - almost as fast as the game itself. :confused:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't even try to pass. Run it. All game.
Dm_110927_ncf_muschamp_sot.jpg

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How is Malik Davis not listed as the starter?

"technically" is he...and so are the other 2 listed as "OR" which is just a bunch of crap. Who cares who is 1,2,3 if you are going to run a 3 RB committee at them. It's like they are too afraid to just say someone is the starter so they don't hurt feelings. With the 3 backs sharing they are going to go with the hot hand anyway...well sort of...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.