***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs N Colorado*** CANCELLED

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Glad our guys can at least build some confidence back before Tennessee.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You never know the North Colorado (Bears?) put up 41 points in their opening day victory of the College of Idaho. If their quarterback completes more than 45% of his passes he will be better than what Michigan put out there... lets not assume confidence too early.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You never know the North Colorado (Bears?) put up 41 points in their opening day victory of the College of Idaho. If their quarterback completes more than 45% of his passes he will be better than what Michigan put out there... lets not assume confidence too early.

They did look pretty impressive against the College of Idaho Coyotes.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I will bet they figure out how to stuff our run game.

I think we could possibly tear them up running like we did that joke team in 14 because they are weak against the run but it will be fools gold. If they do slow that down we might have a UMass type game.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I think we could possibly tear them up running like we did that joke team in 14 because they are weak against the run but it will be fools gold. If they do slow that down we might have a UMass type game.
Oh they're bad at stopping the run? Look for us to throw it 55 times then

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Look for us to go over 100 yards rushing on 39 carries baby. Also we'll no doubt pick up about 6 high ankle sprains.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1 of 2 things are going to happen in this game. 1, we come out and score a ton on a cupcake and the pumpers start pumping again. Or 2, we look like complete sh!t again and regardless of the way we look, lose against anybody with a pulse this year. Sad

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pumpers will be pumping even if we score 19-20 and will swear they saw progress. They always have. They claim they saw progress even as our offense continued to freefall from the already dismal Chimp years.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Pumpers will be pumping even if we score 19-20 and will swear they saw progress. They always have. They claim they saw progress even as our offense continued to freefall from the already dismal Chimp years.

I don't think there are any pumpers left...

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
By Saturday I would expect the interstates to have all lanes going north. I don't know about Friday. Could make it difficult to get there from the north.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
By Saturday I would expect the interstates to have all lanes going north. I don't know about Friday. Could make it difficult to get there from the north.

Storm gonna give them cover with any attendance issues, don't doubt it's gonna have some affect though.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely need to watch. We may be the first team to ever have a Heisman candidate that's a punter.
Love to see Townsend, after a 55+ yarder, give the "leg-slash" gesture to see if Mac even catches it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.