***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs N Colorado*** CANCELLED

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I heard a pumper say that the Meatchikin game doesnt count as a loss, and that he would have beaten a directional school. A cancelled game would have us at 2-0.

WooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I heard about 3 minutes this afternoon of Crucial and Tooley on the radio. did not know they had a radio gig together, but whatever. And I can't say what their implications were, but from their words, I inferred shill excuse making. "It's only the first game, don't put too much stock into it, maybe UM will be a playoff team, etc. etc. etc". yes it is the first game of 2017, but it is the about the 25th game of Wash, Rinse , Repeat." Someone needs to inform these losers that leopards don;t change their spots, tigers don;t change their stripes. Just keep thinking that someone who continuously proves that he is completely clueless about what is right in front of his eyes is going to fix the issues. And they wonder why their audience is smaller than Tooley's football IQ.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
DI9X8m6WAAA0rP6.jpg

Damn B!tch is going to reek havoc....

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Game will likely be cancelled. It'll be bad optics to play while southern Florida is about to be hit by Irma.

No reason to cancel - just play Friday night like UCF. S FL people will either be hunkered down or getting out of dodge anyway and would want to see the game well before the storm.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Wish they would move it up and play, but I doubt we will. Of course Fsu is going to find a a way to get their cupcake game in. And somehow the game will be cancelled, but we'll still give No Colorado their million dollars.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wish they would move it up and play, but I doubt we will. Of course Fsu is going to find a a way to get their cupcake game in. And somehow the game will be cancelled, but we'll still give No Colorado their million dollars.

I will say if this thing doesnt hit and UCF plays Fri night and we cancel it will make us look stupid for the decision. No reason to cancel now except to say some BS like it wouldn't feel right and heck the people in danger like myself want to see the damn game on TV.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
I don't want the game cancelled, I'm just predicting what I think will happen. I don't think the school wants to play a Friday night game.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well, the other thing for me is I really hate the new font they use now. So that doesn't help.
Absolutely hate that stupid slant font. The old 90s style font was classic and timeless. I was pissed the day I turned on the TV to see the endzone's FLORIDA and GATORS in classic block font replaced with FLORIDA and GATORS. That slant crap looks terrible. Still pisses me off to this day. Damn millennials.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not sure why we're delaying an announcement here. At a minimum, it should've been moved to Friday by now. You can still cancel all together if need be. But there's almost no chance of it being a Sat game, much less at night. Probably would be locals only, but you still get to play a needed tune up game that you've paid for. It's definitely not ideal, but ideal left the room a long time ago.

Move it up, cancel, whatever. It just seems like our admin is once again caught flat footed.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
0-0 game gets cancelled, then LSU AD starts crying about sand in his pvssy.. we reschedule the game in baton rouge and the offense sucks donkey balls but we have enough to win with a goal line stand. Then Foley asks why the **** did I get tricked into playing in the BR again. The corndogs have a party and then realize they are still corndogs, then everyone see Coach O's o-face.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This thing isn't going to be anywhere near Gainesville on Saturday or even Sunday. They can move the game up and play in front of a smaller crowd since people won't want to travel, but time is definitely on their side.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No reason to cancel - just play Friday night like UCF. S FL people will either be hunkered down or getting out of dodge anyway and would want to see the game well before the storm.

Fever, it's effing Northern Colorado. Who gives a shyt? Just give it up, man. As Queen City said, the optics of forging ahead are awful. This is a killer storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator