Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n153643 said:
Adonis Thomas isn't flipping...from twitter:

Back home in Atlanta. Only a few more months till I'm at UA for good
Nothing he's said publicly makes me believe he'd flip. I bet the coaches will move on shortly

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
G8tr In Dawgville;n153601 said:
New poster, but I've been lurking for a while now. What I am about to say doesn't apply to the majority on this forum, but a to a few.

I've been a gator fan for over 40 years (yes, I suffered through 0-10-1) and some of the remarks I've seen on this thread makes me just shake my head and is actually somewhat embarrassing. We are behind the eight ball when it comes to recruiting this season and our new coaching staff are busting their butts to land some top notch recruits. Not an easy task given the past 4 years. As members of the Gator Nation, I think we should be doing all we could to help them in that monumental task.

Instead, I've seen posts on this thread that have compared recruits to hobbits, called them idiots, misspelled their names in derogatory ways and have been insulting to members of their family. What's wrong with you people? And again, I speck to the few, not the majority. Do you really think you will win over recruits with remarks like that? Is that really how you want to portray the Gator Nation? I get it all the time from the enemy. I like to think that we, as Gator fans, are above that kind of crap.

If I were offered a job by a couple of different companies and got wind that people associated with one of them were saying those kinds of things about me and my family, I would be hard pressed to seriously consider being part of their team. Why would a recruit want to become part of our team if their future fans make public statements like that?

If these guys sign with another school, then I see no problem with having some negative feelings toward them and expressing my disappointment. But, until they do, isn't it in our best interest to be good ambassadors and show them some respect? What you put on this forum represents me and the rest of the Gator Nation. How about showing a little class!

As far as those top notch recruits go, given the choice of keeping them in the fold and keeping Muschamp at the helm or firing Muschamp and losing those recruits, I would choose to fire Muschamp and lose the recruits in a heartbeat. We will be fine.

Okay, you can ban me now. I've said my peace.
.:snob:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Aren't Cowart, Jefferson, and Holland all projected at Buck? I just heard that about Holland last week. Not sure why they'd want to go to the same school. I bet Jefferson goes elsewhere.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n153671 said:
Aren't Cowart, Jefferson, and Holland all projected at Buck? I just heard that about Holland last week. Not sure why they'd want to go to the same school. I bet Jefferson goes elsewhere.
3 kids playing the same position ain't gonna change much. They're still soft on d and they will continue to be.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n153671 said:
Doesn't Cowart weigh like 270 pounds now? He's not even close to fast enough to play linebacker. We'll soon see some more of this when Chimp has him lineup to cover whoever is Bama's next great receiver.

Amari-Cooper-TD.jpeg

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rivers transferring from vandy, we might could sign a 6 foot 7 inch qb that can't play

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n153519 said:
Have we leapfrogged Army in the rankings yet?

No. Still behind Army and FIU.

Love the momentum. Good thing the dead period is over.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
cornbread;n153722 said:
rivers transferring from vandy, we might could sign a 6 foot 7 inch qb that can't play
If he can't play at vandy do we need him? I guess we could use him if he can block

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why not? People on this board want to sign a QB who can't play at a Sunbelt team and a bunch of players from UAB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.