imagejpeg

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n153808 said:
Wait now dubs is referring to himself in the third person . This is getting out of control :popcorn:

Dubs doesn't like misunderstandings.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator98MD;n153808 said:
Wait now dubs is referring to himself in the third person . This is getting out of control :popcorn:
It's that jack daniels, ,,,,single barrel, that Seattle game was a nail biter

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
soflagator;n153790 said:
I'd absolutely love to see that moron get caught up in their wrongdoings and torpedo his career.

Btw, I've been meaning to compliment you on your Av. Easily a top 5 all time game for me.
I agree, I'd love to see his "little potbelly ass" get caught 2.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
cornbread;n153802 said:
I think you just don't get my sarcastic posts
Sorry but if we're considering Houston's back up qb ,who's to say vandys back up is out of the race?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n153836 said:
I got a question, ,how can you grow up a gator fan and go to fsu,uga,Alabama, Auburn.

I could understand if UF didn't offer, but I have no idea, otherwise. Time to move on to some kids that want to wear the right shade of Orange and Blue.

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
dubster1;n153836 said:
I got a question, ,how can you grow up a gator fan and go to fsu,uga,Alabama, Auburn.
Thank you...i've been saying the same damn thing for years...how the f are you a Gator fan and go anywhere else if you have an offer? i understand playing time and all but, i could never play for another school having grown up a Gator....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This just goes to show that it's better to have a problem getting stops while being to score a ton of points than to be stout on defense and and have a miserable offense. The whole perception of us and auburn is different and we pretty much had the same record this year.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
dubster1;n153836 said:

Ive said this before, there is a business element to it. Danny was a nole fan. So was Brandon James, Harvin, Demps, etc. Even Tebow was on the cusp of committing to Alabama, and I can pretty much assure you that he would have if Zook were retained. We created a negative environment for these kids with our own bad decisions. If a kid feels like he has a better shot of winning elsewhere, i don't really blame him for going. I blame us. It's easy to say "no I'd go to UF regardless". But when it's basically all about athletics, things change. Again, we messed this up.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n153870 said:
Ive said this before, there is a business element to it. Danny was a nole fan. So was Brandon James, Harvin, Demps, etc. Even Tebow was on the cusp of committing to Alabama, and I can pretty much assure you that he would have if Zook were retained. We created a negative environment for these kids with our own bad decisions. If a kid feels like he has a better shot of winning elsewhere, i don't really blame him for going. I blame us. It's easy to say "no I'd go to UF regardless". But when it's basically all about athletics, things change. Again, we messed this up.
I knew this was coming^^^

Amazin1

Finally found my way home
Jan 10, 2015
Bull****...i'm a Gator. i want to make them great. they give me a chance to go to the league and i get to play for the school i love...no choice as far as i'm concerned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator