***Official Spring Football Thread***

LagoonGator68

mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Frankly, that seems a generous interpretation. How can you be sure that it is not the continuous need of the insecure for justification?

Law is a yuuuuuge part of the board.....if he really bothers you, use the ignore feature. You are a good poster, also, btw.

aka

I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Law is one of the GCMB antagonists. We all have our roles. Though it's more fun to be unpredictable.

GatorJ

Hopeful
J told me we have plenty of scholarships....I am so confused.

Yeah. Law and I differ hugely here. If Chump brought in a 2 star QB I'd be livid. Basically because he can't develop offensive talent.

Same reason that I hate that Mac signed so many mediocre DBs.

aka

I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Yeah. Law and I differ hugely here. If Chump brought in a 2 star QB I'd be livid. Basically because he can't develop offensive talent.

Same reason that I hate that Mac signed so many mediocre DBs.

After the old DB coach was shown the door and the new hire, hopefully this situation is fixed for a while.

GatorBart

:bandit:
Lifetime Member
After the old DB coach was shown the door and the new hire, hopefully this situation is fixed for a while.
Agreed. Gray was a home run hire by Mac, so I would expect the top DBs to be looking at UF again in the next cycle.

aka

I Deliver
Lifetime Member
I just love us fighting over which REAL QB we are going to have. Good problem.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
I don't care what anyone says about Fullwood. He has 35 catches in 3 years. I expect nothing from him. To quote Law, "waste of scholarship."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.