Orlando Sentinel headline-Foley: Muschamp will have entire season.....

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you didn't expect him to say this, then you were fooling yourself. Now I believe most Gator including Foley (as proven with Zook) believes the season ends as soon as we are out of the SEC East race. I'm sure once that is guaranteed, the athletic department will be sending out people to find who is interested and who is a fit for the Head Coaching Job at the University of Florida.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
If you didn't expect him to say this, then you were fooling yourself. Now I believe most Gator including Foley (as proven with Zook) believes the season ends as soon as we are out of the SEC East race. I'm sure once that is guaranteed, the athletic department will be sending out people to find who is interested and who is a fit for the Head Coaching Job at the University of Florida.
This is your second warning about posting logical things on this board.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
TheDouglas78 said:
actually i dont expect anything from fooley, right now fooley is probaly working on a contract extention for the chump!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
TheDouglas78 said:
"I mean, you could claim that anything's real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody's proved it doesn't exist!” ― J.K. Rowling

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
Get out of the youth book section NCO.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
TheDouglas78 said:
My god that's scary realization. If the SEC East bludgeons each other, with three losses and because of a tiebreaker, we could end up in the S EC championship game, and be stuck with muschamp for another year

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
The scary part is you just realized that is a possibility. Playing for SEC Championships is the standard at Florida (per Foley) and in that context he would fulfill the standard.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
People act like this is news.

1. What is he supposed to say?

2. If he does fire Muschamp it won't be until the end of the season... even if he makes the decision earlier.. it won't be communicated until the season is over.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
Delusional

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
The fact is it looks better for the program if you give a coach 4 full years and not pull the plug mid season. Like it or not it is the classy thing to do.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd;n62828 said:
The fact is it looks better for the program if you give a coach 4 full years and not pull the plug mid season. Like it or not it is the classy thing to do.

ron_burgundy2_180.jpg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we somehow lost to Tenn Foley better pull the plug at 4 losses or that will be a real bad picture with the stands empty against Eastern Kentucky (Miami like empty probably). He better at least handle it like he did with Zook but the better choice would be to let Roper finish things out probably.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd said:
I could not possibly disagree more.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n62844 said:
If we somehow lost to Tenn Foley better pull the plug at 4 losses or that will be a real bad picture with the stands empty against Eastern Kentucky. He better at least handle it like he did with Zook but the better choice would be to let Roper finish things out probably.

He better do this, he better do that....or what???

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator Fever said:
If we somehow lost to Tenn Foley better pull the plug at 4 losses or that will be a real bad picture with the stands empty against Eastern Kentucky (Miami like empty probably). He better at least handle it like he did with Zook but the better choice would be to let Roper finish things out probably.
he wont do it, because chump told him, "it falls on my shoulders" well get it fix" were gonna make some changes everywhere but qb," jeff will be the first to say he has to play better,, we will run more in the second half,, jeff gives us our best chance to win,etc

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
I bet Muschamp does direct Roper to go to a heavy run package with extra linemen or TE's in once we start struggling again (which should be right away) like he did against KY for much of the 2nd half before he yanks Driskel out of there.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
what is delusional 812? This could be the worst SEC East since it went to the divisional format? That there is still an opportunity for him to win the East and retain his job? Right now however unlikely, it's still logically possible.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
If? It's a real possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator