OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
So let me get this straight.....the dude gets let go finally after 9 cop calls, then lies about what he did on national TV and lies about what Meyer knew and then some retired AD who has nothing to lose says Meyer brought it up? The only and I mean only people buying into this bull**** are the retarded Ohio fans

Soooo, you support Urbs on this?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I can’t believe we’re getting this much discussion, even for urbs/osu. Maybe if it was f$u...

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
She has red marks/bruises on her body. If her husband didn't beat the crap out of her, then who the hell did? She didn't just fall down the stairs or ran into a wall.

That wasn’t my point at all! Saying he can grab her and toss her around without striking her and I thought he was playing word games.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If i had to guess, I'd say he's suspended until the investigation ends. So picture this, a slow, drawn out investigation, which is done so to be discreet. During this time, interim HC in place. At some point during the season, Gene Smith takes the fall for both the Zach Smith and the wrestling debacle. He'll get a nice golden parachute. Maybe early November, at that point Meyer in exonerated. Statement is made that Urban will resume duties following the season. Meanwhile, they have room on staff for him to begin recruiting again, so he hits the road. In 3 years, no one cares.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He lied. Admitted to lying while Smith was on TV lying about what Meyer lied about and also lied about beating his wife at any point in time even though he was arrested for it in 09 and there’s photos of the abuse and 8 other reports. Zach Smith can go drown in the shallowest of pools for all I care and Meyer needs to be fired. Eveyone has different stories which means someones lying but it all comes back to the same thing: if it was worth firing him over once the story broke it was worth firing him for it in 2015. They didn’t report it. Either the school is going to have a title 9 crisis or they can just fire Urban for not telling anyone.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He lied. Admitted to lying while Smith was on TV lying about what Meyer lied about and also lied about beating his wife at any point in time even though he was arrested for it in 09 and there’s photos of the abuse and 8 other reports. Zach Smith can go drown in the shallowest of pools for all I care and Meyer needs to be fired. Eveyone has different stories which means someones lying but it all comes back to the same thing: if it was worth firing him over once the story broke it was worth firing him for it in 2015. They didn’t report it. Either the school is going to have a title 9 crisis or they can just fire Urban for not telling anyone.
So jilted. Meyer reported it.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I think they are also divorced, or going through that process. A lot easier to let loose now. Problem is that there have been a lot of false flags under the #metoo movement. You never know what is really true in these instances.

I had a friend whose ex-wife loved to argue and fight. It was like foreplay to her, and I've met other women like that (or similar). Thankfully, my friend wasn't a violent guy because there were times that she grossly crossed lines. Doesn't mean you resort to violence. In his case, he stopped even arguing and just ignored her. So, she found a guy who would respond and cheated on him, and poof marriage over. Not saying she is like that, but it's not far fetched at all that she could be a little crazy. So maybe let things play out.

How did you know my ex-wife?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Hey now, don’t downplay that accomplishment. Didn’t you see the rings our team got for WINNING THE EAST twice under Mac?! The rings have genuine imitation diamonds with the largest band of cubic zirconia around the edge of the imitation diamonds. I bet you don’t have one, much less two, of those like Mac does!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
You just love being jilted about Meyer leaving a decade ago huh?
Never have been jilted. Loved the two titles and heisman. This has nothing to do with it. I would tell you to use your head and not your heart with this situation but I’m not sure either of those are working properly for you at the moment

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Never have been jilted. Loved the two titles and heisman. This has nothing to do with it. I would tell you to use your head and not your heart with this situation but I’m not sure either of those are working properly for you at the moment
Or ever. Urban is a football coach Ox loves. Outside of people with an (R) next to their name, there is no more untouchable group on the planet according to Ox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator