OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im not really. Just responding to claims by some he would be back today at the latest.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Curious what the finding will be on whether he reported it to administration. If he did I think people are getting too PC with some of this crap about the University should be responsible for crap that happens off campus and the cops got a report on.

They can't control wives/gfs that fail to cooperate with the police/state after initially reporting the stuff. In FL prosecutors and a Judge actually got in hot water for trying to force a victim to testify against the alleged assailant.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Curious what the finding will be on whether he reported it to administration. If he did I think people are getting too PC with some of this crap about the University should be responsible for crap that happens off campus and the cops got a report on.

They can't control wives/gfs that fail to cooperate with the police/state after initially reporting the stuff. In FL prosecutors and a Judge actually got in hot water for trying to force a victim to testify against the alleged assailant.
I am all for the justice system taking care of this crap, not the universities. Keep the student court for cheating only.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
9781504388214_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Other than the patient holder for the WingmenT ball lifter being a millionaire, you wouldn’t know this was even a story in three weeks.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Other than the patient holder for the WingmenT ball lifter being a millionaire, you wouldn’t know this was even a story in three weeks.
I just ordered one in hot pink...with express shipping. I’ll post pics when it gets here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.