OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

Gator Fever

Curious what the finding will be on whether he reported it to administration. If he did I think people are getting too PC with some of this crap about the University should be responsible for crap that happens off campus and the cops got a report on.

They can't control wives/gfs that fail to cooperate with the police/state after initially reporting the stuff. In FL prosecutors and a Judge actually got in hot water for trying to force a victim to testify against the alleged assailant.

leogator

Curious what the finding will be on whether he reported it to administration. If he did I think people are getting too PC with some of this crap about the University should be responsible for crap that happens off campus and the cops got a report on.

They can't control wives/gfs that fail to cooperate with the police/state after initially reporting the stuff. In FL prosecutors and a Judge actually got in hot water for trying to force a victim to testify against the alleged assailant.
I am all for the justice system taking care of this crap, not the universities. Keep the student court for cheating only.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
9781504388214_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Other than the patient holder for the WingmenT ball lifter being a millionaire, you wouldn’t know this was even a story in three weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.