OWNED and DESTROYED

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I'd like to know what you die-hard, orange and blue glass wearing, sunshine-pumping, better than everyone else fans think we should do now. Should we give Mac and Nuss lifetime contracts before someone else scoops them up? Should we continue to blame WM, Meyer, Doug Dickey, WWII, the Revolutionary War?

I'm so over this staff. We're wasting 2017. Start the fuggin coaching search TODAY!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can we own and destroy Stricklin while we're at it?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I thought not crossing the goal line on offense was reserved for FSU. This coaching staff is pulling out all the stops!

We're headed in the right direction, boys! Jump on the train and let's enjoy the ride.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm officially off the Mac train. Not surprised, the signs were there.
No improvement, no offense, team undisciplined, and those stupid "hee haw" pressers!! Ok if you're winning, offensive when your team sucks

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I'm coming to the Swamp on Sept 16th for my first game ever. I want to sell my tickets and stay home. Who wants to drive 9 hrs for this bull ****!t? This is a joke, Nuss has to go! We blow, no excuses!!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's here for at least this season, probably next, too, unless we really bomb, which based on today is not out of the realm of possibility.

We just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sitting right down the hall and not consulted and if he is, as a token pleasantry. If I am him, I leave.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
coach Mac is not going anywhere. But it is sad how the Gators have fallen in the past seven or eight years.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought not crossing the goal line on offense was reserved for FSU. This coaching staff is pulling out all the stops!

We're headed in the right direction, boys! Jump on the train and let's enjoy the ride.
Crossing the goal line? This offense couldn't cross the 50 without a penalty or turnover.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Crossing the goal line? This offense couldn't cross the 50 without a penalty or turnover.
And yet, the pumpers will tell you we're heading in the right direction. I thought only women were that directionally challenged.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We got Stricklin from Mississippi State, how's he got the right to put higher-up demands on McElwain?
We really need to get a really good replacement HC lined up now! And replace Mac & Crew ASAP.
Make Spurrier an offer he can't refuse to immediately step in as 2-year HC., then line up Chip Kelly or Who?
In fact, if SOS won't coach then use him to make the sales-pitch to Kelly or whoever?
Our DLs, LBs & OLs are too light & too weak to match up to real CFB players from other coaching staffs.
2017 will consist of 11 more disgusting games. Our players have been sorely let down by Mac & Crew.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's here for at least this season, probably next, too, unless we really bomb, which based on today is not out of the realm of possibility.

We just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper.
Unfortunately you are probably right that he's here for next year barring a 4-8 type year... even that might not do it since he won the "SEC East Championship" 2 years in a row

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator