OWNED and DESTROYED

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I'm sorry but this owned and destroyed guy with his ridiculous catch phrase needs to go over to the delusional swamp gas with all of their other ridiculous posters. Bury your heads in the sand until we have to go hire a new coach again.
Fans that hold on to ****ty coaches are contributing to the decline of the program. Nobody should be clamoring to hold onto McElwain. We need to go get a REAL coach now. Not a soccer mom that babysits our players and makes them pb&js after the game.

Marry me

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
We are still paying Muschamp and we owe McElwain 12.5 million AFTER this year. He isn't going anywhere. Isnt that coooolllll as Mac would say.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
2222 is currently with his boss trying to figure out a way to spin this. Unfortunately, he won't be allowed to respond until he's off work.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We are still paying Muschamp and we owe McElwain 12.5 million AFTER this year. He isn't going anywhere. Isnt that coooolllll as Mac would say.

And there's is people on here that actually think Foley was great, cause we've been so good in non revenue sports. SMH

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry but this owned and destroyed guy with his ridiculous catch phrase needs to go over to the delusional swamp gas with all of their other ridiculous posters. Bury your heads in the sand until we have to go hire a new coach again.
Fans that hold on to ****ty coaches are contributing to the decline of the program. Nobody should be clamoring to hold onto McElwain. We need to go get a REAL coach now. Not a soccer mom that babysits our players and makes them pb&js after the game.

It's an alias...someone else's troll is all. I don't pay much attention to him since he's not a real poster.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Him or Kiffy. ;) they may still have a good season and we have to remember missing 10 players today has killed them especially Callaway and Scarlett.

The 10 missing players had little, if any, impact on the outcome of today's game. #truth

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Gas is actually allowing some venting. You know the coach has lost respect when they allow that.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mac NEEDS to be FIRED now. This offense is HORRIBLE, not that we didn't even know that. Michigan already layed the blueprint to beat us and that is to stuff our run game and CRAP O-line and dare us to pass and we can't even break 200 yards of offense. Mac is GARBAGE!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's an alias...someone else's troll is all. I don't pay much attention to him since he's not a real poster.
Boss has been around for ten years going back to the GSMB. He's not an alias.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac NEEDS to be FIRED now. This offense is HORRIBLE, not that we didn't even know that.
You didn't already know that a few hours ago you woulda OWNED and DESTROYED anybody that said what you just said. Be consistent or at least own up to the fact you were dead wrong.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You didn't already know that a few hours ago you woulda OWNED and DESTROYED anybody that said what you just said. Be consistent or at least own up to the fact you were dead wrong.
He's never been right.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Actually I said that Sully would win the NC and I said the Basketball team would go to the Sweet 16 or better. OWNED and DESTROYED baby!!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone kidnapped CLARABELLE yet and held her ransom until Mac QUITS??!!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
He's got Mullen's number. Lol

If that were too happen, Ox would have to bring in extra super power for the site not too break down. He already set a record just recently but if "Cousin Eddie" was rumored, his site would literally explode!!!!!!!!!

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Talk about owned and destroyed. Michigan has beaten us twice now by a combined score of 74-24 in the last two years.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Talk about owned and destroyed. Michigan has beaten us twice now by a combined score of 74-24 in the last two years.
They whipped us in the bowl game after the 2007 season as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator