I was wondering how this thread got to three pages so quickly. :lol:

I enjoyed reading every post.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't worry. Foley has heard the news. He's ordering pagers for everyone on the football staff and is hiring Booby Bowden as director of Facepaging.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n132185 said:
Fitting this is in a Penn State thread.
j5b9qnyl0cow57seqkih.gif

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Law98gator;n131939 said:
While it remains to be seen what aspects of the project are actually adopted some interesting suggested concepts include.
  • Multifunctional lockers
  • Digital nameplates
  • Helmet display within the locker
  • Multi-tiered lighting controls.
  • A video wall
  • An "Experience room" that is an immersive digital experience that engulfs a recruit into a first person view of gameday.
  • "The player found should showcase current NFL players via an series of iPad displays. The design also shows two sets of video screens for television and gaming. There included in the design recognition of those who have gone onto the NFL hall of fame with a a series of bronze busts.

Most of those seem like a waste of money. I may be wrong, but what recruit would choose a school based on having digital name plates. I say go old school and write their names on duct tape and slap on their locker. Enough with the luxury BS.

And multifunctional lockers? perfect for the football players:

outofafrica1.jpg

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n132353 said:
Most of those seem like a waste of money. I may be wrong, but what recruit would choose a school based on having digital name plates.

No recruit would choose a school based on any stupid things such as LED lighting or whatever the hell else people are trying to pitch

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n132353 said:
Most of those seem like a waste of money. I may be wrong, but what recruit would choose a school based on having digital name plates. I say go old school and write their names on duct tape and slap on their locker. Enough with the luxury BS.
You obviously haven't talked to many young kids lately. Their entire world revolves around how quickly they can get an Iphone 6 and whether their lockers and everything else in their life can be controlled by an app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.