Penn State's Facilities

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n132095 said:
What's hilarious is the bedwetter is all "sticks and stones wahhhhhh" and hurls more insults than anyone. :lol::lol::lol:
You never actually denied that Muschamp is your uncle. That's been speculated for years.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n132072 said:
It's quite apparent some people just prefer to live in a constant state of misery. Sad really. We should all be excited about the future, but instead people bitching that our "facilities" weren't updated yesterday and there aren't plans to update next week when yesterday's updates are out of date.

You already called me miserable so I'll bite...show me where I once bitched about our facilities?

Go ahead...you can't which just proves my point. You and D Bag will argue with me no matter what I post. I'll post that the sun will rise in the east and you'll call me miserable and whine and moan about nothing. You've been had.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n132095 said:
What's hilarious is the bedwetter is all "sticks and stones wahhhhhh" and hurls more insults than anyone. :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I've been quite tame for a while but you two just can't help yourselves.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n132098 said:
You never actually denied that Muschamp is your uncle. That's been speculated for years.

He's my third uncle, twice removed on my half brother's mother's father's side.

But none of what I've been saying about our relevance in 2012 has anything to do with Muschamp. It has to do with our team being in the top 10 and a huge draw all year, which correct me if I'm wrong, is what relevance IS. Dumbsh*t is just too wrapped up playing with his WM voodoo doll to realize the point I'm making. It wouldn't matter if rog was our coach in 2012, that team was relevant. End of story.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n132092 said:
So you're still saying that we weren't a nationally relevant football team two years ago? The whole point is, we were relevant two years ago. When the current seniors in high school were sophomores. Very relevant. TV ratings show how many people were watching us play that year. The only teams with better viewership that year were Bama and Notre Dame, and they were in the NC game. These kids (especially the ones from this state) grew up watching the Gators dominate. A few bad years won't change that, otherwise FSU wouldn't be where they are right now, because they were essentially irrelevant for almost a decade before returning to the spotlight.

If you're basing relevance on national championships, then there's only one relevant team per season, and 125 some odd irrelevant teams. If that's your stance, then you're even more brain damaged than originally assumed.

One year out of every five is relevant? BUWAHAHAHAHAHA...Uncle Will really has you turned upside down. Holy crap you are holding on tight...I feel for ya.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I really think we need to upgrade or facilities after further investigation.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n132104 said:
One year out of every five is relevant? BUWAHAHAHAHAHA...Uncle Will really has you turned upside down. Holy crap you are holding on tight...I feel for ya.

So you're admitting we were relevant that year, when current recruits were 15-16? Who was coaching has absolutely, positively NOTHING to do with our relevance that year. Was Boise not relevant in 2006? Was Hawaii not relevant in 2007? Winning = relevance. Good grief you're dense.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n132108 said:
So you're admitting we were relevant that year, when current recruits were 15-16? Who was coaching has absolutely, positively NOTHING to do with our relevance that year. Was Boise not relevant in 2006? Was Hawaii not relevant in 2007? Winning = relevance. Good grief you're dense.

Boise? They've had multiple years winning and winning big. Hawaii?

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/8/18/6043157/hawaii-football-program-budget-financial

That article talks about them shutting the doors. Nice call on Hawaii. LOL. Thanks for playing.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, you're one whiny slit...you know that?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Sasquatch vs T-REX is one of the biggest draws of Gatorchatter. People flock in from all over to see it. REX usually comes out on top, but every now and then 'squatch gets in a good one.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n132128 said:
Coming from you?? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm saving this one. Thanks for the free material!

Great! Tell Uncle Will at Xmas not to come anywhere near Gainesville...thanks. Take care!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n132130 said:
Sasquatch vs T-REX is one of the biggest draws of Gatorchatter. People flock in from all over to see it. REX usually comes out on top, but every now and then 'squatch gets in a good one.

wltr.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n132130 said:
Let the games begin!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;132069 said:
I forgot about the Championship rings they pass out on signing day to the #1 ranked team.

Bama and FSU have been at the top of the recruiting rankings over the last several years. So yeah. That's what's been happening.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n132147 said:
This thread is like when I try to pee...All over the place

You should sit when you pee, I hear it works wonders for Rexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.