Pitino Suspended - possibly fired by end of day

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Not football, but basketball. We'd all show Mike White the door for Pitino in a heartbeat, even you Sas. Don't embarrass yourself by denying it.

Hoping Striklin is watching this with great interest and will immediately offer Pitino a contract.
He's dirtier than T's mom's vagina, hell no I wouldn't want him here. Mike White is on the right track, he's gonna be a great one.

gardnerwebbgator

Aight Then
Lifetime Member
I'm waiting for the day we can ignore mods and admins.

giphy.gif

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Old Pitino will never coach in college again. He might end up coaching in China.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Not football, but basketball. We'd all show Mike White the door for Pitino in a heartbeat, even you Sas. Don't embarrass yourself by denying it.

Hoping Striklin is watching this with great interest and will immediately offer Pitino a contract.
Hopefully the President has fired Stricklin and has hired Jurich.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
I wonder when Pitino went to the dark side, he was Billy Donovan's mentor. I don't think Donovan cheated.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Pardon the BSPN link, but this is a great read on how this all came out.....

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...50/the-story-how-fbi-brought-words-corruption

Blazer also agreed to one other condition as part of his plea agreement: He became a cooperating witness for the FBI, providing information that sparked the investigation into the relationship between college basketball coaches, financial advisers, sports agents, marketing officials and apparel company employees in recruiting NBA-bound players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator