Post Michigan thoughts?

CaGator91

Nov 16, 2015
As we all saw today, it was a dumpster fire. This is the official post game thoughts thread. Discuss everyone! What did you think?

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
I am not sure I would have believed it before I just saw it but the offense is as bad or worse than ever. Not sure what excuses are left, Franks was supposed to be the savior. Wasted a whole half playing Zaire for no apparent reason. Our coach is totally in over his head and lost. It is painful to be a Gator.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
UF will win the East. UF's offense will not be more than marginally better. UF's defense will be not quite as good. FSU and the SEC West champs will kill UF. McElwain will be forced to fire Nuss, but will not be fired for another 19 games.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Worst offensive performance I've seen since, well, last year. Same sh•t different year. Going to be a long year again

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
UF will win the East. UF's offense will not be more than marginally better. UF's defense will be not quite as good. FSU and the SEC West champs will kill UF. McElwain will be forced to fire Nuss, but will not be fired for another 19 games.

I don't think we win the east. Not with this team and coaches.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We are worse now than 2015. Mac is the sht stain on your tighty whiteys that shows up after an accidental shart.

Sad thing is it's taken a lot of idiots almost 3 years to realize it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There is no excuse for this mess. 7-5 and a change needs to be made. Those joke "East" titles dont mean crap when you get blown out by every good team you play and have no offense.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Of course the excuse will be that Calloway and Scarlett were out and that's why we had nothing on offense. The excuse makers always find one.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Id rather stick a firecracker in my dick hole than watch Zaire play quarterback again.
Thats a little much. ;)

Do not panic! they will be much better in their next game. but they knew do need to settle on a quarterback soon.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Nothing we saw today is surprising, this offense DOES NOT WORK and it will not work, no matter who is the QB or RB, it's a bunk offense.

Blaming the suspensions will make people feel better but it's crap, Michigan knew our play calls, everyone will because we only have 4 of them, teams we can out talent will be winnable but otherwise....

This could be a 3 win year.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
At this point, I think this is what a coach Mac team looks like. The ineptitude, the unpreparedness, the mistakes, the quitting. This is a Mac team. In the same way you can expect toughness from a Saban team, or finesse from a Meyer team. This is a Mac team.

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
Thats a little much. ;)

Do not panic! they will be much better in their next game. but they knew do need to settle on a quarterback soon.

How did we get bamboozled into thinking Zaire was a decent QB? I think we narrowed our starter down to Franks or Del Rio. Zaire brings absolutely nothing to the table.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
The suspended players wouldn't have helped the line block or the play calling improve. We are at least 3 years away from being good and that's if this staff gets fired today. It's gonna be a long year..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.