Post Michigan thoughts?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Western Mich OLine on the road getting push and team making plays against a far superior USC team based on Stars, like 2-3 stars vs 4-5 stars. USC will probably pull it out, but it shows you how important actual coaching is.

Like us, USC has settled for a HC that has no business running one of the premier programs in the country. Unfortunately for us year by year we are becoming an afterthought when you list the premier programs.

Maybe western Michigan will pull it off so everyone is distracted with that instead of our suckage.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We have absolutely no chance at winning the East this time around. Our defense is worse and our offense isn't any better. I can't see us beating UGA or UT. That's the painful truth.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
We have absolutely no chance at winning the East this time around. Our defense is worse and our offense isn't any better. I can't see us beating UGA or UT. That's the painful truth.

Uga, UT, LSU, FSU are locks as losses, UK is a toss up along with Vandy

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I took two showers, ate some pasta, drank some Sangria and I feel better.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Or Kentucky.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Nuss will be fired mid-season barring drastic improvement. Mac stays. (shudder)

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
My thoughts:

giphy.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Thats a little much. ;)

Do not panic! they will be much better in their next game. but they knew do need to settle on a quarterback soon.
youre gonna be one of the ones believing in Mac right up until the day he's canned aren't you? :lmao2:

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
We owe McElwain too much money. He will not get fired. We need to hire a new OC like yesterday. I am not watching another game until there is improvement and we beat a team worth a damn. 3-9 against ranked teams is sad.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
can we talk about Macs paycheck. So we just like to pay top dollar for losing coaches? I think we're still currently paying multi-millions to two of the worst coaches in sec history

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
So, you want to keep him?

He'll, I bet the lawyers could get rid of him for cause after this credit card fiasco. Something about lack of control?
How does me just saying what we owe him imply I want to keep him. I was replying to the guy after me wanting to talk about paychecks. It will be difficult to cut bait with him because of his salary and buyout. I wanted him gone the day we hired him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think we probably lose to Kentucky and honestly muschamp may beat us too. They look a hell of a lot better than we do. They actually have a functional offense.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, South Carolina is going to run up the score.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator