Post Michigan thoughts?

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
Just awful. Putrid. Embarrassing. Frustrating. Mac was hired to fix the offense and it's no better in year 3 than we were under Muschump. And with the defense being so young, we're looking at struggling to win 6 games. Just shouldn't be in this situation. And Mac should just stick with Franks because Zaire is terrible. We should win next week, but it will not be easy and it will not be high scoring. How low we have sunk that we have to worry about Northern Colorado.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Georgia is going to gouge our eyeballs out and skull fck us. I also hope mac's wife leaves him after this ****.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly today was the worse I've ever seen our offense possibly. Terrible. Nuss needs to go for sure and Mac ain't the guy

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Another Foley experiment run afoul. Such a shame that our esteemed former AD chose to use our athletic department as a test-tube proving ground with football of all things. He had a fiduciary responsibility to hire the best available coach after Meyer and after Muschamp. He bombed both times based on compulsiveness and a lack of due diligence and because he's woefully short on football knowledge. We're set behind a full decade as a result. That's unforgivable.

Can we hold off on the Foley statue for the time being?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Outside of rescuing the season and going 9-3...I see zero reason to give this guy another year to further wreck the program. That defense is going to be a shell towards the end of the year. Tired, injured and on the field all season. 7-5 is probably about right.

No more excuses. None at this point. What you see is Coach Mac. That's him. He's mediocre. That's all he'll ever be.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mac sounds and calls games like a new HS coach... says his team was manhandled by a stronger team... that's on you Coach... then says how much he likes the team.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How did we get bamboozled into thinking Zaire was a decent QB? I think we narrowed our starter down to Franks or Del Rio. Zaire brings absolutely nothing to the table.
Not with the offense mindset we have. No exploiting our strengths....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I said early on that Zaire wasnt the answer. That being said, no QB is the answer. We have sub par coaching and fair talent. Our staff isnt smart enough to ever be elite. Time to fire them all and start over.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Western Mich OLine on the road getting push and team making plays against a far superior USC team based on Stars, like 2-3 stars vs 4-5 stars. USC will probably pull it out, but it shows you how important actual coaching is.

Like us, USC has settled for a HC that has no business running one of the premier programs in the country. Unfortunately for us year by year we are becoming an afterthought when you list the premier programs.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I said early on that Zaire wasnt the answer. That being said, no QB is the answer. We have sub par coaching and fair talent. Our staff isnt smart enough to ever be elite. Time to fire them all and start over.
This is it. Needing a QB is a smokescreen. No QB would last on this offense. Don't get me wrong, our QB selection is bad but that is just a smokescreen for incompetence coaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.