Richt FIRED, Kirby Smart to be next UGA coach- College Football New Coaches Thread

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Uggh.

@clintbrew247: What I've heard is Kirby Smart to UGA is surely going to happen and he wants Muschamp as d. coordinator if he doesn't go to South Carolina
:jerkstore: I hope this is true. I'll be looking forward to many more editions of Whipped Puppy.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are you going to insist on putting every damn coaching post in one thread? There are like 9 open jobs, man. What if I don't give a shiiit about half of them and only want to hear about Ugly and Chimp?

Are you going to merge all the recruiting threads into one thread?

Please resist the urge to merge everything on the board into three or four threads.

I don't need your green vampire tongue lashing, I've already had an Ox tongue lashing, thank you very much.
:wobble:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@KC_SportsRadio: Expect Barry Odom to be named Head Coach at the University of Missouri within the next 24 hours. #Mizzou

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
As bad as richt is you don't hire someone for that uga job with no hc experience. we tried that :flush::trainwreck:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: #Canes search is heating up this week. #Miami had interview Dan Mullen years earlier for this one too.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
BTW if Mullen goes to Miami let's not forget he called Collins to UF was a lateral move.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A friend of mine up in Richmond just texted me saying Nussy is under serious consideration for UVa. Sorry if MOM...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A friend of mine up in Richmond just texted me saying Nussy is under serious consideration for UVa. Sorry if MOM...
That could be a blessing for UF. Our offense has shown improvement as far as development of some of the skill players and even the OLine, while not good, has improved, but the play calling has left me scratching my head more than once. When you have a less than good Oline, you need quick hitting plays to hide their weaknesses. We haven't shown a lot of that this year, and certainly not much since Grier got himself suspended.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
That could be a blessing for UF. Our offense has shown improvement as far as development of some of the skill players and even the OLine, while not good, has improved, but the play calling has left me scratching my head more than once. When you have a less than good Oline, you need quick hitting plays to hide their weaknesses. We haven't shown a lot of that this year, and certainly not much since Grier got himself suspended.

Nuss has called some good games. When he has a QB, he knows how to use him. Look at the old piss game. I think Nuss should stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.