Rumors on Mac from other site

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nord was directtional Ky. Kent, I dont know, maybe came from Wac

Nusschump has been fired twice in 11 months.

Those are all profiles to avoid.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nord was directtional Ky. Kent, I dont know, maybe came from Wac

Nusschump has been fired twice in 11 months.

Those are all profiles to avoid.
Yes we should avoid. The statement was we don't pay our coaches enough. We pay them too much.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
In a business like this, you can't just fire someone after one year. They consider that "irrational". But as fans the most of us can tell if someone is doing the right things to move a program in the right direction for the long haul and it was as clear as day Mac wasn't it during his second season. We need elite leadership and Mac didn't lead at all.

Correction, it was clear as day during the 2nd half of his first season.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
You never can make all the right hiring decisions. References shade the truth, interviewers get sold a bill of goods, people end up being unethical, etc. it is what you do when you realize you have made a bad hire. It is tough canning someone who you have built a relationship with and might genuinely like, but isn't doing their job. That is why they say it is lonely at the top I guess. Apply equal standards across the board and most folks will understand why someone was let go, and the reasons are almost always self inflicted.

Now bs golden parachutes designed to protect incompetent millionaires, that is another story!

Go Gators

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.