Seider putting the heat on Cook

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Wasted resources. Spend the time and money elsewhere. This is flat out stupid.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You've got to try...you don't just give up because of his brother. It's unlikely but with 3 backs signed last year and 3 committed already for this year fsu is loaded.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If the kid is showing interest then you have to pay attention. Maybe he doesn't want to play in big brother's shadow... FSU has a ton of RBs so he will get more playing time.

I would certainly be careful if I were the coaches, but I wouldn't given him the cold shoulder.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Seems to be a waste of time and he's playing us just like his big brother. But maybe I'm wrong and Seider is a magician on the trail. Stay tuned.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Seider had a great quote. Recruits tell you yes or no, but you need to dance with them before they give you an answer.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe we can find a spot for bobby bowden on our support staff while were at it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If we are still recruiting him come August our coaches are morons. He's a hard commit to the noles and a legacy.

Maybe if he wasn't already a hard commit. Sure. But you're actually trying to flip him at this point. It isn't an open recruitment.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If we are still recruiting him come August our coaches are morons. He's a hard commit to the noles and a legacy.

Maybe if he wasn't already a hard commit. Sure. But you're actually trying to flip him at this point. It isn't an open recruitment.

It's not like signing day is next week.....jfc

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are hilarious, you bitch and moan that we suck at recruiting and don't go after the 5-star guys and when we do, you bitch and moan that we are trying to land a 5-star back.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

So how hard is it to send a note or text to a kid every few days? How long does it take? 2 minutes? 5 minutes? We should recruit all the top kids. You never know how situations change over the course of a year.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So how hard is it to send a note or text to a kid every few days? How long does it take? 2 minutes? 5 minutes? We should recruit all the top kids. You never know how situations change over the course of a year.
:exactly:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are hilarious, you ***** and moan that we suck at recruiting and don't go after the 5-star guys and when we do, you ***** and moan that we are trying to land a 5-star back.
You can't recruit everyone anyhow. You think this is smart?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

That's hardly "recruiting". I'm fine with that but anything more is a serious waste of our resources. He's not flipping. BTW, schools go cold on kids all the time. You can't recruit everyone. It's not possible.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

C'mon Rex - if things go south with FSU and Cook (who knows, stuff happens) and we had gone cold on him and quit recruiting him, you'd be complaining up a storm about why we didn't continue to engage him throughout the year.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
C'mon Rex - if things go south with FSU and Cook (who knows, stuff happens) and we had gone cold on him and quit recruiting him, you'd be complaining up a storm about why we didn't continue to engage him throughout the year.

No I would not. If things go south? BUWHAAHAHAHAHA...after what Dalvin did to us...going after his brother is pretty moronic. I guess getting burned once wasn't enough for Goober MacButters. He just does not learn. If he does not go to FSU he still won't be a Gator.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No I would not. If things go south? BUWHAAHAHAHAHA...after what Dalvin did to us...going after his brother is pretty moronic. I guess getting burned once wasn't enough for Goober MacButters. He just does not learn. If he does not go to FSU he still won't be a Gator.
Wait, are you saying that Dalvin burned Mac?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator