Recruiting Silent Commit from 3-star LB?

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Auburn has always recruited well in North Atlanta

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
#6 for Crete "Caliper check for belly rolls, the bigger the better"... 100% accuracy.
Correct sir, however that's reserved for Olinemen and NT/DT's.....
BTW, if we go with what I believe to be our starting Offensive line this fall, Dillard-308#, Jordan-295#, Johnson-315#, Ivey-312# and Jumbo Sharpe-347#, we will be averaging 315#.....Not quite the 325-330 I like us to be but we're getting there. Maybe Sandifer can nudge Dillard out and get us closer....

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Correct sir, however that's reserved for Olinemen and NT/DT's.....
BTW, if we go with what I believe to be our starting Offensive line this fall, Dillard-308#, Jordan-295#, Johnson-315#, Ivey-312# and Jumbo Sharpe-347#, we will be averaging 315#.....Not quite the 325-330 I like us to be but we're getting there. Maybe Sandifer can nudge Dillard out and get us closer....
Wasn't the Denver OLine one of the smallest in the NFL when they could make anyone a 1,000 yd rusher

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't the Denver OLine one of the smallest in the NFL when they could make anyone a 1,000 yd rusher
Terrell Davis! I had him on my fantasy team 2 years in a row. He was a stud in the NFL while he lasted - the funny thing is that I don't even remember him being a Dwag.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I bet he goes to AU, although I'd love him to come here to uf

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Maybe but usually the best olines are made up of a few big fat ****s and a couple of genetically gifted athletes like Ivey that have good lateral movement to go along with explosive strength....I'd be happy just to have a couple of guys who could play like the guy in my avatar....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Terrell Davis! I had him on my fantasy team 2 years in a row. He was a stud in the NFL while he lasted - the funny thing is that I don't even remember him being a Dwag.
They had fantasy football back then?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Those Olines produced two Offensive rookies of the year in Mike Anderson and Clinton Portis, both RB;s

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That is because the Broncos implemented cut blocking. I'm not sure that's even allowed in the NFL anymore.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe but usually the best olines are made up of a few big fat ****s and a couple of genetically gifted athletes like Ivey that have good lateral movement to go along with explosive strength....I'd be happy just to have a couple of guys who could play like the guy in my avatar....
Look, I like big butts and I like Ivey, but he showed last year that he is piss poor at pass blocking. Now, I give him a pass because he really shouldn't have even seen the field until his third year. It's not his fault that piss poor OL recruiting demanded that he play. However, I wouldn't call him gifted at lateral movement at this point because he was a speed rusher's biiiitch last year.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Look, I like big butts and I like Ivey, but he showed last year that he is piss poor at pass blocking. Now, I give him a pass because he really shouldn't have even seen the field until his third year. It's not his fault that piss poor OL recruiting demanded that he play. However, I wouldn't call him gifted at lateral movement at this point because he was a speed rusher's biiiitch last year.
I wouldn't doubt he even knew who he was supposed to block when pass blocking last year with the way they shoved him on the field so fast. There is just so much going on a offensive line in regards to communicating amongst the guys next to you....And what's worse is when neither you or the guy next to you know what's going on....But a lot of scouting reports on Ivey raved about his athletic ability and he's put on about 25-30#'s since coming in so I guess only time will tell for sure but I think he ends up being a RT for us.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member

**** Terrell Davis.

ae55ba8e93f17bb25f3da7f121bbe19d.jpg

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hmmm....and I thought this thread was about linebackers....
We have LBer's?.....J/K, It's the offseason and sometimes these threads weave themselves into several different directions.....Stick around for June and July when everyone is going through withdrawal's and taking it out on one another :catfight:, it's some of the best entertainment you can find until the season starts :stirpot:...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
No actually this is a thread about a 3 star LB who may or may not eventually consider us.

It's also a thread about a whiny b*tch who complains about thread topics...yet never starts a thread to give other posters something to talk about that HE wants to talk about!

:backout:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.