Recruiting Silent Commit from 3-star LB?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

are you that slow?

After all the insults and deflections...all that matters is RESULTS. On and off the field. My IQ won't change our recruiting class. I mean at what point will you finally go...ok...damn...we're behind. Tell me when?

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
After all the insults and deflections...all that matters is RESULTS. On and off the field. My IQ won't change our recruiting class. I mean at what point will you finally go...ok...damn...we're behind. Tell me when?

Rex...cut the victim act.

I already agreed with you that we are behind at the moment lol. We have a lot of events coming up...so before you swan dive off of Mt. Everest look at the totality of the recruiting picture. We have all stated that this class needs to be "better". No need to continue to bitch about it. The staff handles that...not message board members. Gripe about the 2017 class when it is finished.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016

in other news...here is the kid we just offered. He is from Kathleen. I saw him play in person in Lakeland. Thoughts? (I know...he's a 3 star)

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Rex...cut the victim act.

I already agreed with you that we are behind at the moment lol. We have a lot of events coming up...so before you swan dive off of Mt. Everest look at the totality of the recruiting picture. We have all stated that this class needs to be "better". No need to continue to ***** about it. The staff handles that...not message board members. Gripe about the 2017 class when it is finished.

Victim? Hardly. Just pointing out the obvious which the pumpers HATE unless it is a positive spin. It's always wait till XYZ...wait till signing day....wait till 2018...dude, at some point it is okay to talk about NOW...TODAY. That's always been my issue with the pumpers is they never want to address the present. It's always an excuse about the now and some type of stalling excuse until another point in time. Then another and another. Damn, just be real. Mac is having a tough time recruiting. Ignoring it or excusing it away doesn't change the reality of it all.

PS "Better" is top five. He needs to crush it. Otherwise he won't make it.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Victim? Hardly. Just pointing out the obvious which the pumpers HATE unless it is a positive spin. It's always wait till XYZ...wait till signing day....wait till 2018...dude, at some point it is okay to talk about NOW...TODAY. That's always been my issue with the pumpers is they never want to address the present. It's always an excuse about the now and some type of stalling excuse until another point in time. Then another and another. Damn, just be real. Mac is having a tough time recruiting. Ignoring it or excusing it away doesn't change the reality of it all.

PS "Better" is top five. He needs to crush it. Otherwise he won't make it.

LOL

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Your response just reinforces my post. We were behind last year. We're behind currently. Wake up! The staff needs to get their **** together and start producing. Jesus christ. Stop the excuse making and hold people accountable for once. Or don't. Your excuses and my criticism won't change the outcome. It's all and Mac and Co.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Your response just reinforces my post. We were behind last year. We're behind currently. Wake up! The staff needs to get their **** together and start producing. Jesus christ. Stop the excuse making and hold people accountable for once. Or don't. Your excuses and my criticism won't change the outcome. It's all and Mac and Co.

Last year we sh*t the bed. Pretty sure Callahan sucking on the trail and his lack of coaching prowess is what got him canned.We have added a proven recruiter to the staff in Gray. Allow them to work on the 2017class dude.I have made no excuses...your criticism is continuous and repetitive. We know your stance.

How exactly is b*tching about where we are on this message board holding ppl accountable?

Stop the p*ssy ass whining and allow the staff to do THEIR jobs...I'm sure they don't sit around and piss and moan about what T-Rex does at his job.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016

BTW what's your opinion n the kid that I posted?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

in other news...here is the kid we just offered. He is from Kathleen. I saw him play in person in Lakeland. Thoughts? (I know...he's a 3 star)

Highlight reels, are, of course, highlights and not lowlights, but I like what I see there. We really need a run-stopping beast or two in the middle.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Last year we sh*t the bed. Pretty sure Callahan sucking on the trail and his lack of coaching prowess is what got him canned.We have added a proven recruiter to the staff in Gray. Allow them to work on the 2017class dude.I have made no excuses...your criticism is continuous and repetitive. We know your stance.

How exactly is b*tching about where we are on this message board holding ppl accountable?

Stop the p*ssy ass whining and allow the staff to do THEIR jobs...I'm sure they don't sit around and piss and moan about what T-Rex does at his job.
I didn't know i prevented them from doing their jobs. My job doesn't have several forums dedicated to it. GTFO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.