So what are you going to do at Noon Sat?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe watch the 2006 Championship game?

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure I'll be playing amateur roofer again.

Alex.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have a Golf Tournament to play in starting at 8:00a PST (11:00a EST) I should be about 4 holes into either dialed in and scoring well or losing my money left and right. Either way, it will be more fun.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be at a scouting event with my oldest boy. Then I have 3 hours of basketball games starting at 1.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Had a follow up vet appointment at 11 for dog and cat. Then probably some amateur roofing like Alex. Also have some landscaping to do, have been doing a mass clean up of the lawn since the last hurricane passed by.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, actually a pretty nice little Saturday. We're going to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, actually a pretty nice little Saturday. We're going to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.
I guess food and wine at Epcot is no longer on the books? That sucks.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Firstly, I will say "Thank you" that I am not having to watch LSU opening massive running lanes against our D-line. then I will probably watch some football and will not even give consideration to hoping UT loses twice in the SEC this year, thinking we might not lose another game. All the LSU game being cancelled means is that I will have to wait until Nov 5th to watch ARK open massive running lanes against our D-line.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Now we know that SQ is really Frank the Tank.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Going to my niece's 1year old party and spending time with the folks. They are cooking a whole hog for the party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.