So what are you going to do at Noon Sat?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... for the sake of Haiti, I'll be sending a large donation to the Clinton Foundation.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
... for the sake of Haiti, I'll be sending a large donation to the Clinton Foundation.

I assume you know that the money would have a better chance of getting to Haiti if you simply threw it into the air and instructed the wind to take it to them.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Like others, I will be watching football all day just as I do for 14 Saturdays in the fall.

The difference will be that I can enjoy the games without watching Muschamp's, I mean McElwain's team score less than 20 points again

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Probably recovering from hopefully a game 1 victory for three Cubs, do some housework, drink in preparation for game 2. College football is pretty meh right now when the cubbies ate good and UF is far from entertaining

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Probably still be reading about how the Gators are all pus#$%@$ for not going out to Baton Rouge!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm actually thinking trying heroin for the first time this weekend. I here there's nothing like it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smack is where it's at.

This is my kinda "smack".
SmackDat.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm actually thinking trying heroin for the first time this weekend. I here there's nothing like it.
Or try and cook a batch of meth... Nothing to it... You wanna look cool while doing it, so be sure to light up a ciggie...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gonna take the wife and my little boy to breakfast, get his haircut and then let him pick out a new dinosaur toy as his reward for not killing any of the other 2 year olds at daycare this week.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of other mediocre games at noon.....OU/Texas, NC State/ND, Barn/Cowbell.....

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Update: we'll be drinking around the world while some people are still b*tching about our game not being played in BR. In other words, we'll be enjoying life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.