SOURCE: Hugh Freeze is top coaching target Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
Get Freeze to UF now!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let him say no. He will never win a SEC or National Title at Ole Piss.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Still think Freeze ain't goin' no dang where...he is now the hero of Mississippi and in line for a big fat pay raise.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
It comes down to the question of what motivates the man. You have to hope it's early enough in his career that he wants to grab the brass ring.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n118870 said:
Still think Freeze ain't goin' no dang where...he is now the hero of Mississippi and in line for a big fat pay raise.
Yawn. Would you stay in Mississippi?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's not staying at Ole Miss. Now, we may have someone better commit to us prior to him doing it. But he's not choosing them over us.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n118960 said:
Yawn. Would you stay in Mississippi?

No. But I am not a native of Mississippi, who went to school in Mississippi, and is the coach of the Mississippi state champion college football team. I think he loves Mississippi, and if they give him a raise, he will stay. Just my opinion...

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We need a coach and soon. Recruits can now see there isn't much separation between us and FSU, we can't drag this out too much longer.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It is not my decision. Perhaps being CEO in a familiar place for him and his family, and being well paid, is enough for this good Christian man. Or not...guess we'll see...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if this win changes the game against for freeze. I hope we can get him. I expect the full court press to be put on him within the next few days

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Okeechobee Joe;n119014 said:
I have connections to Mississippi. Hugh Freeze is not leaving Ole Miss to come to Florida.

You got friends in low places ...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;118976 said:
We need a coach and soon. Recruits can now see there isn't much separation between us and FSU, we can't drag this out too much longer.

This X1000. Strike while the iron is hot.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n118974 said:
No. But I am not a native of Mississippi, who went to school in Mississippi, and is the coach of the Mississippi state champion college football team. I think he loves Mississippi, and if they give him a raise, he will stay. Just my opinion...

According to reports from the 17th the university and Freeze's agenda had come to terms on an extension in principle.

We contacted him after that agreement. He just has to choose what is best for him and his family.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n118688 said:
So true. Anf all tje rival trolls who love a 3-5 UF.

But you are proping up a coach with two 3-5 seasons, so are you a rival troll?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What to make of this?

The buzz surrounding the head coaching vacancy at the University of Florida has centered around current Ole Miss head coach Hugh Freeze. Following the Rebels defeated in-state rival Mississippi State 31-17 Saturday night, Freeze denied hearing from Florida about their job opening.
"It's amazing what comes on the internet," Freeze stated. "I have not heard from anyone. I am very grateful to be in the job here and I'm blessed to be the football coach at the University of Mississippi. It's my home."
Ole Miss finished the regular season 9-3, as Freeze moves to a career record of 24-14 during his three seasons in Oxford.

http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Hu...orida-33387814

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n119155 said:
Didn't say anything about not being open to making a move.

Also doesn't mean he doesn't have his agent talking to Foley, even if he hasn't spoken to anyone himself. Still, I don't like it. Most seasons are over until the bowl games, so it's time to start making some moves here.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n119155 said:
Didn't say anything about not being open to making a move.

Nope. Smart enough to not say something like "I'm not going anywhere.". Leaving his options open...I like him even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.