SOURCE: Travaris Robinson offered Co-DC job, will handle secondary

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n133096 said:
If you want to believe I make them up for traffic, knock yourself out. Whatever.

Haha I wasn't meaning that at all. I was just curious to see if there was a significant spike in traffic after them.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly wasn't expecting this kind of reaction for Robinson. I've never seen a position coach get this much attention and be marked with this kind of importance. It's like UF and Auburn fans are on their edge of their seats over the status of this man. It's wild.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WTF? I see other boards linking to each other all the time.

Those fuddy duddy boards think our edginess is more attractive? Yet they stick to their stick in the mud can't say anything bad about a rival school (much less call him Rapeis) rules?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n133096 said:
If you want to believe I make them up for traffic, knock yourself out. Whatever.
Very little doubt in my mind that we "offered" Freeze, just like your source said we would.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n133093 said:
Still jealous you have an emote and I don't.

Of course, it could be worse. I could have an emote with a penis in my mouth or some other expression of my power.

:law:

:lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n133093 said:
Still jealous you have an emote and I don't.

Of course, it could be worse. I could have an emote with a penis in my mouth or some other expression of my power.

:law:
I went ahead and changed the name of that emote.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n133116 said:
I went ahead and changed the name of that emote.
It's all funny til I track down Sid, via WDC, and have him sue you.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
oxrageous;n133064 said:
Incredibly, this thread about an assistant coach has set the Gator Nation on its ear. It was linked to a pay site, resulting in tons of traffic before it was deleted over there. We actually set the all-time GCMB record with 319 people online at once. Over this! Amazing.
I am confident this was due solely to my compelling post in this thread. :dance2:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This thread delivers!!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm an engineer in the Fl panhandle, which means I'm surrounded by Auburn grads at work; they have a really good engineering school and are in fairly close proximity to PC Beach. All week long the talk among them has been getting muschamp, and then pullin in T Rob. I was surprised any of them even knew who he was. Now they are all bummed b/c he's not going. Guess they thought he would lead to some big time recruit switcharoos. Apparently this dude is kind of a big deal...

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n133581 said:
I'm an engineer in the Fl panhandle, which means I'm surrounded by Auburn grads at work; they have a really good engineering school and are in fairly close proximity to PC Beach. All week long the talk among them has been getting muschamp, and then pullin in T Rob. I was surprised any of them even knew who he was. Now they are all bummed b/c he's not going. Guess they thought he would lead to some big time recruit switcharoos. Apparently this dude is kind of a big deal...

He's an Auburn Alum and started his coaching career there. Similar to Chris Leak for UF, only Robinson has proved himself already and further in his career.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I still haven't found a reliable report confirming TRob's status. Any news y'all can pass along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator