SOURCE: Travaris Robinson offered Co-DC job, will handle secondary

g8rgolfer

Nov 18, 2014
-THE DUDE-;n134007 said:
That guy at gatorchatter is always wrong so this is a BS rumor

It is a message board. Lots of information out there ... lots of opinions presented as information ... have to weed through it. Dont think Ox is 'wrong' as when you provide information the debate has always been is it the sender's fault if the receiver misunderstands it? Ox provides information that is told to him ... I think that is a pretense that is often forgotten. There really is no doubt that the original information provided in this thread is not correct and valid information ... it is just that some have tied assumptions to it and made new information that has been accepted as Ox's information and fact. What TRob does with the contractual offer is not fact ... pretty sure and that it is obvious that a new contract is being written up to keep TRob.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure why a lot of people don't seem to understand that The Dude is just being a smart ass.…

It would seem as though his joke may have had fallen flat.

g8rgolfer

Nov 18, 2014
GatorJ;n134268 said:
I'm not sure why a lot of people don't seem to understand that The Dude is just being a smart ass.…

It would seem as though his joke may have had fallen flat.

I took his comment to be sarcastic and not to quesiton Ox but to poke fun at other sight (and possibly me). I guess I was agreeing with his intent ... if of course he was being sarcastic.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
g8rgolfer;n134271 said:
I took his comment to be sarcastic and not to quesiton Ox but to poke fun at other sight (and possibly me). I guess I was agreeing with his intent ... if of course he was being sarcastic.
Don't make fun of vision issues. It's very mean

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
To the OP, would be awesome news. Too much to hope for to keep Robinson, add Shannon, Orgeron, and Napier to the staff? Recruiting machine we would be, or should I say even more so.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n132889]

Minister T.[/QUOTE]

gat0rjay

Sep 7, 2014
ministry of defense
ministry of mayhem
minister mayhem & captain chaos (or maybe minister mayhem & professor chaos - if t-rob likes south park)

westflgator

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Singularity;n134538 said:
To the OP, would be awesome news. Too much to hope for to keep Robinson, add Shannon, Orgeron, and Napier to the staff? Recruiting machine we would be, or should I say even more so.

I don't get the love for Shannon, he was one of the most devicive coaches in college history. This has been reported and documented by his former players. Why would we want anyone like that around our program?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n134714 said:
Always took you as the swallowing type

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online