SOURCES: Coaching rumors, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Brian Kelly would be a good hire. I think he's had 1 losing season in all the years he's coached.

GatorSkin

Nord for President 2020
Bill Belichick 100% confirmed
BjWKCx_CcAAcHb0.jpg

T REX

Brian Kelly? The dude that killed Declan? He's a bigger maniac on the sideline than Chump. I do not want that azzhole. Major D bag.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
The Original DC;n110339 said:
We may be focusing on the wrong Kelly. Brian, not Chip, seems to be getting a lot of buzz. Cowherd just spent ten minutes on how good a fit Brian Kelly would be at UF; "they'd be playing for national championships again in a year." He added how much better the UF job is than Notre Dame. ESPN's Chris Mortenson suggests that Brian is a "serious candidate." Other outlets, including Goldkamp, have added Brian to their notes and watch lists.

https://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-f...ndidates-rumors-brian-kelly-notre-dame-gators

Not a big fan of his personality, but he is a top coach.

T REX

Coach9;n110377 said:
Not a big fan of his personality, but he is a top coach.

Agreed. Didn't the AD or President have to tell him to stop yelling at the kids so much?

KCgator

Superhero
oxrageous;n110289 said:
You've been doing nothing but posting angry rants slamming posters in every thread. If you can't handle message board material, then perhaps you should go do your nails or something.

How is that angry? Have you become that much of a pansie?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
T REX;n110375 said:
Brian Kelly? The dude that killed Declan? He's a bigger maniac on the sideline than Chump. I do not want that azzhole. Major D bag.

A poster on rivals said something like "tropical storm winds and Brian Kelly. A bad mix."

It's awful, but it struck me as funny.:lol:

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
T REX;n110384 said:
Agreed. Didn't the AD or President have to tell him to stop yelling at the kids so much?

Yeah, cameras caught one of those eye bulging foaming at the mouth moments that didn't look to good.

Alagator

T REX;n110362 said:
Yes...one of my favs

Classic. That description of Andy crawling through 500 hundred yards of sh!t sewage kinda reminds me of the last few years of Gator football. :cry2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.