Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Droplets top 3 candidates are Mora , Patterson and Graham. God I hope it's none of these 3

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just think Graham and Patterson will both lose their offensive coordinators after the first year of having a decent offense here . And mazzone has been fired twice we don't have to worry about Mora losing his oc because he's garbage without an nfl qb.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hell I'd rather keep muschamp

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n116596 said:
Hell I'd rather keep muschamp
Do you honestly believe this? I mean seriously? We already know what we're getting with him - no championships of any kind.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n116601 said:
Do you honestly believe this? I mean seriously? We already know what we're getting with him - no championships of any kind.

no I'm just pissed at thought of any of those guys being hired because it's going to be more of the same. My fingers are crossed we can get freeze. We will be where we are right now in two years if we hire any of those guys. I had high hopes for this hire

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n116609 said:
no I'm just pissed at thought of any of those guys being hired because it's going to be more of the same. My fingers are crossed we can get freeze. We will be where we are right now in two years if we hire any of those guys. I had high hopes for this hire
My friend, no matter who we hire, it's not going to be just more of the same. What we just went through is about as poor of a job a coach could possibly do. We have nowhere to go but up.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n116601 said:

Hey Ox, at least Muschamp never got shut out. Any word on whether Bieliema has been offered ?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n116616 said:
My friend, no matter who we hire, it's not going to be just more of the same. What we just went through is about as poor of a job a coach could possibly do. We have nowhere to go but up.

all of those coaches have struggled with consistency on the offensive side of the ball . Except Graham his teams usually suck on the defensive side of the ball, wich is scary because he's supposed to be a defensive coach. It raises red flags. We know the formula to winning championships here why ignore it?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n116618 said:
Hey Ox, at least Muschamp never got shut out. Any word on whether Bieliema has been offered ?
Lol

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n116618 said:
Many of us wonder why you wear a concrete helmet, as there doesn't seem to be anything there to protect.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
One thing I know is that except for Meyer who was a clear target... nobody has had a clue what Foley is going to do when it comes to hiring coaches.

I also know this... good coaches generally would rather follow a failure (like Muschamp and Zook) vs. a legend (Meyer or Spurrier). Since that is the case it should open the door for some of the big names because they wouldn't be following a championship coach where expectations have been set ridiculously high.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n116556 said:
They didn't give their intentions. They said what they wasn't going to do. There's a difference.

You are right. They did say what they weren't going to do.

Unless it was intentionally misleading. Could be that they are trying to throw people off the trail of what they are doing.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
oxrageous;n116616 said:

That is a ridiculous statement

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't really imagine anyone who could lose 9 games at UF. I guess if you hired a janitor or a majorette, but it would really take an incredible loser to top what Mushchimp achieved.

I think 4-8 stands the test of time.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n116695 said:
I can't really imagine anyone who could lose 9 games at UF. I guess if you hired a janitor or a majorette, but it would really take an incredible loser to top what Mushchimp achieved.

I think 4-8 stands the test of time.

I could see us losing 9 games with Graham or Mora

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It was zachs favorite candidates not dooleys false alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread