SOURCES: Coaching rumors Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alagator

Gator Fever;n116309 said:
I doubt Dooley is ruling him out based on anything Stoops would say to him. Totally different saying what the actual coach said to someone.

Dooley is a secret agent of JF. Just trying to throw people off the trail so JF can get his job done. His inherent goofiness is all a guise so that he can continue his top secret work.....

Never mind. No way Dooley could be a secret agent. He makes "mission possible" look "impossible".

The Original DC

Postradamus
Lifetime Member
williston_gator;n116383 said:
So to be clear we will spend 12+ threads with who knows how many posts and pages discussing ox's opposing information sources but immediately discredit the longtime gator reporter for the local newspaper? Just wanna make sure I'm on the right page.

I guess some of you would prefer a message board where everyone shuts the hell up until something official comes out. Is it okay if we speculate on our home message board? Is it okay if we discuss possible scenarios, opposing sources, different candidates, rumors, etc?

This is what these boards are for, if you don't want to participate, you don't have to.

williston_gator

Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
The Original DC;n116413 said:
I guess some of you would prefer a message board where everyone shuts the hell up until something official comes out. Is it okay if we speculate on our home message board? Is it okay if we discuss possible scenarios, opposing sources, different candidates, rumors, etc?

This is what these boards are for, if you don't want to participate, you don't have to.

Wtf are you talking about? I contributed information to discuss.

Gator Fever

Not really sure about Dooley's info - They do leak him stuff I have heard when they want it to get out and he put his statement out just a little after Inallkindsofweather ran his article claiming the next hire appears to be Stoops and that spread some so they may have told him that to lower the expectations on Stoops if they know he isn't coming here.

Gator Fever

t-gator;n116436 said:
I doubt they pay any attention to that kids blog and his 3 followers lmao.

You would be surprised. In the past they have reacted to things spreading on Twitter. I could be wrong but if Dooley is saying now it wont be Stoops I highly doubt it will be.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Gator Fever;n116438 said:
You would be surprised. In the past they have reacted to things spreading on Twitter. I could be wrong but if Dooley is saying now it wont be Stoops I highly doubt it will be.

I believe Dooley. They tell him what to report. I just don't think they told him to because some kid with a blog was spreading rumors

gardnerwebbgator

Aight Then
Lifetime Member
I'm still trying to come up with a name (like Zook), that will come out of left field and surprise since it hasn't really been mentioned.

Todd Graham, Nutt, Mularkey, even Gruden could fit the bill I guess.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n116449 said:
I'm still trying to come up with a name (like Zook), that will come out of left field and surprise since it hasn't really been mentioned.

Todd Graham, Nutt, Mularkey, even Gruden could fit the bill I guess.

If it is any of those, I might start my own riot and burn down and loot

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
t-gator;n116445 said:
I believe Dooley. They tell him what to report. I just don't think they told him to because some kid with a blog was spreading rumors

If they tell him what to report, they would be giving him misinformation to report. They do not want their intentions known at this point in time.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Coach9;n116507 said:
If they tell him what to report, they would be giving him misinformation to report. They do not want their intentions known at this point in time.
They didn't give their intentions. They said what they wasn't going to do. There's a difference.

Gator Fever

Coach9;n116507 said:

Not imo because he would think they were doing that. I think most of his wrong info probably comes from other media people not the AD office.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
t-gator;n116556 said:
They didn't give their intentions. They said what they wasn't going to do. There's a difference.

No benefit showing which cards they have or which ones they don't. Either way it fuels the wild speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator