Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone who actually takes Dooley even a little seriously as a newspaper reporter should check themselves into the nearest mental institution and get a lobotomy.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n116289 said:
Anyone who actually takes Dooley even a little seriously as a newspaper reporter should check themselves into the nearest mental institution and get a lobotomy.

jim-carey-mental-patient-dance-pet-detective.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n116151 said:
I have no idea what to believe. If Dooley is reporting this, I would think it's coming from a relaible source. The trouble is, if you believe Dooley, we are down to a bunch of no-name scrub candidates. I'm trying to come up with a few names that Dooley hasn't ruled out and I end up with Sumlin, Malzahn and James Franklin.

That's because common sense rules them out

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
My former college roommate is 2nd cousin of Josh Heupel. I'm sure I can make a couple of phone calls and quickly provide some clarity to the Stoops issue.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Since65;n116305 said:
My former college roommate is 2nd cousin of Josh Heupel. I'm sure I can make a couple of phone calls and quickly provide some clarity to the Stoops issue.

waka-OK.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBenji;n116298 said:
Haha, if thats the case, then BKelly or Stoops will DEF be our coach XD

I doubt Dooley is ruling him out based on anything Stoops would say to him. Totally different saying what the actual coach said to someone.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n116289 said:

I've led a few bash Dooley parades, but usually because he's trying to shove his musical tastes down my throat, or he's whining about ESPN, or he's telling me what he cooked on his grill the last 5 Sunday's, but never because he's some sort of known liar, intentionally misleading the masses. If he has it from a good source that he thinks certain candidates are out of the running, I've got to give that as much credibility as any other "source" we've seen so far.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
The Original DC;n116362 said:
I've led a few bash Dooley parades, but usually because he's trying to shove his musical tastes down my throat, or he's whining about ESPN, or he's telling me what he cooked on his grill the last 5 Sunday's, but never because he's some sort of known liar, intentionally misleading the masses. If he has it from a good source that he thinks certain candidates are out of the running, I've got to give that as much credibility as any other "source" we've seen so far.
I doubt a quality source with any actual information would tell Dooley, someone who they know would go tell the entire world what he knows.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So to be clear we will spend 12+ threads with who knows how many posts and pages discussing ox's opposing information sources but immediately discredit the longtime gator reporter for the local newspaper? Just wanna make sure I'm on the right page.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n116383 said:
So to be clear we will spend 12+ threads with who knows how many posts and pages discussing ox's opposing information sources but immediately discredit the longtime gator reporter for the local newspaper? Just wanna make sure I'm on the right page.

You are correct.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Discrediting? Drooley discredited himself decades ago. If he used to have contacts, its clear he doesnt anymore.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
People that actually know what's going on, and there are very few, have way too much to lose by telling this jackwagon anything. He doesn't know; it's as simple as that. I am not saying Ox is right either, but to blindly follow either source and accept either side as fact is just ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator