SOURCES: Coaching rumors Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I'd be surprised if it's Kelly. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised for sure. I would think Brian Kelly would be more realistic than Chip.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Coach9;113317 said:
oxrageous;n113314 said:
Chip Kelly would have to finish out the season PLUS the playoffs, unless he wants to up and abandon the team early.
Would losing this years recruiting class be a price we're willing to pay for landing Kelly? How many kids would line up anyway? Would be an interesting Dynamic.
Tell those kids who is coming. The man wouldn't have to even talk to recruits to land a top class

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n113308 said:
I'll call it now. It's going to be Chip Kelley. At least that's what my source is telling me.
I like you J :fistbump:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why not? We have people suggesting other guys who have been fired from Ole Siss and USCW.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Ox's source just told me that Foley is watching the BC vs FSU game very closely and if BC wins, Dazz will be the next coach. If not, Pelinni may be available shortly.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to CBS radio last night one host says he thinks Brian Kelly will be coaching the Giants next year. Thought that was interesting.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Exactly. We faced similar issues in 2002 and ended up with zook. I believe the homerun hire when I see it. Not that many realistic candidates for our job
Gatoravatara;n113849 said:
I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this. I thought we were going to get a home run hire. Now I wonder about getting sloppy thirds.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
It's way too early to say if we will be getting "sloppy thirds" I mean the regular season isn't even over yet.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n113677 said:
Ox's source just told me that Foley is watching the BC vs FSU game very closely and if BC wins, Dazz will be the next coach. If not, Pelinni may be available shortly.

Adazzio damn near did it. The announcers mentioned him to UF as a possibility too. To be honest, he's a better HC than most would give him credit for, but we can do much much better. I would not be surprised to see Adazzio in the SEC in the next few years tho.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
alcoholica;n113969 said:
Adazzio damn near did it. The announcers mentioned him to UF as a possibility too. To be honest, he's a better HC than most would give him credit for, but we can do much much better. I would not be surprised to see Adazzio in the SEC in the next few years tho.
Yeah, he can go to South Carolina when Spurrier leaves, just not here please! lol

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBenji;n114010 said:
Yeah, he can go to South Carolina when Spurrier leaves, just not here please! lol

I'm with you on that. I can see him going to Vandy in a couple years or Kentucky. Possibly MSU if Mullen leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator