Sources: UF & Chip Kelly working on contract details

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorArts

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2017
For now, it’s not known if each party is completely sold on each other. But the mutual exploration process is underway.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've sent a plane for Chip.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif_4.gif
That plane better be filled with money if you plan to bring home Kelly.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
The Fishduck site is pretty good, i watched the whole series a few years ago on the IZ / OZ plays.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Who knows what's going on honestly. They've done a pretty good job of throwing smoke screens. It is entirely possible the SOS was being a company man and threw out the prospects still coaching as a smokescreen. They probably have Bull Gators throwing out BS too. Who knows. Just heard that there are rumors of an announcement. Could be something entirely unrelated to the search, or it could be Kelly. Who knows.
Daryl, who just joined yesterday, opined that SOS has "no clue" when it comes to the coaching search. :headslap:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
If it is Strong he won't be given 1 game before he is put on the hot seat by the fan base.
Strong's not an offensive coach, so he certainly won't excite the majority of the fanbase. He would be an upgrade, but not what we need.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Daryl, who just joined yesterday, opined that SOS has "no clue" when it comes to the coaching search. :headslap:
Oh good, someone's already covered that.

Seriously though, does anyone here think that SOS wouldn't love to fcck with the media during this?

spurrieraggyle.jpg

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
For those who dont know and since it wont be posted here by GR8 2B I said it sounds like SOS has no clue because he used the word "Probably" in his wording.
Its like asking my boss if im getting my yearly bonus and he says "Probably" Im not going to run out and buy a new car on "probably" so sorry that doesnt carry much weight with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator