Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Tebro;n88056 said:
What a shameless way to drum up promotion and hits on this "website." Keep it classy, Gator Chatter.
Who the hell are you? You signed up to complain?

It's amazing how people bitch and moan about free inside info.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Tebro;n88056 said:
What a shameless way to drum up promotion and hits on this "website." Keep it classy, Gator Chatter.

There is zero reason to have to defend or explain anything to anyone. In other words, none ya.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n88047 said:
He bashes the SEC because he's jealous of the coverage and the perception. Don't you think he'd like to try his own hand at it?

I don't. I would be absolutely shocked if Stoops gets hired. I would like it... I think he would be a great coach at UF, but I would be shocked. I think there is a 1% chance of that happening.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tebro;n88056 said:

Why is the word website in quotes? Are you the same guy with the "You cant spell toolbox with an O and X" signature?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tebro;n88056 said:

Somebody over at GSMB is butthurt

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Back to the original conversation... changing starting QBs doesn't sound like the move of a coach who is already gone...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n88076 said:
Back to the original conversation... changing starting QBs doesn't sound like the move of a coach who is already gone...
Why would you say that? I'm sure it's what Roper wants.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n88061 said:
Who the hell are you? You signed up to complain?

It's amazing how people bitch and moan about free inside info.

But if the info is false, wouldn't the bitching and moaning be warranted?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n88077 said:
Why would you say that? I'm sure it's what Roper wants.

It sounds like a coach trying to make things better. You are assuming Roper is the interim coach and WM is just a headpiece at this point? I just don't see WM being willing to do that. It would be either fire me now or let me try to fix this. Why would he agree to anything less.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wait... Are you Donald Burleson?

Attachments

• conv_1149.jpg
    conv_1149.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 29

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
ATXGator;n88090 said:
It sounds like a coach trying to make things better. You are assuming Roper is the interim coach and WM is just a headpiece at this point? I just don't see WM being willing to do that. It would be either fire me now or let me try to fix this. Why would he agree to anything less.

Agree 100%. Why would you not want to be fired sooner than later.....It's not like he's not going to be paid. Plus it is more time to start your job search. This whole thing makes no sense to me at all. It's almost as if Foley is making him stay. Someone please explain if I am missing something.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Concrete Helmet;88103 said:
ATXGator;n88090 said:
Agree 100%. Why would you not want to be fired sooner than later.....It's not like he's not going to be paid. Plus it is more time to start your job search. This whole thing makes no sense to me at all. It's almost as if Foley is making him stay. Someone please explain if I am missing something.
So Foley is rubbing Muschamp's nose in the dog crap he made. I doubt it, but it is a fitting perspective for the uga agent conspirators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.