ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator;n88207 said:
Spinal*. Back.

Ah... was wondering when you initially said that, but then I looked up spiral fracture and that is not uncommon for a sports injury. It can't be that bad if they are still going to play him at some position.

Maybe he won't be able to practice so Treon will start and he will be H-back?

I hope he heals good...I'd hate to see him out there and get hurt worse.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
601Gator;n88235 said:
Yeah its a slight spiral fracture in the spine. I doubt we see him at all, but I think he would only be out there to read the defense and call protections, ala Trey Burton for Jordan Reed.

Not saying he doesn't have a fracture but I doubt it would be a spiral fracture. Those usually occur in the long bones of the leg or arm. It could be a bone chip. And if indeed he does have a spinal fracture then his season should be over. You do not play football with a fractured spine of any type unless you don't care about possible nerve injury.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n88144 said:
I did come up with the term T-bro for T. I need advice from one of you lawyers to see if I have a case against this "tebro" fella

There's only one bro!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n87289 said:
If this is true and Stoops is rumored, Blake Griffin went to Okie. So the code name makes sense.

:rolleyes: See, the reason you choose a code word is so no one.....

Forget it.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n88373 said:
:rolleyes: See, the reason you choose a code word is so no one.....

Forget it.

You pick the weirdest avatars.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus;n86552 said:
How popular you are. Apparently, people don't like you or me very much. :therethere:
OR people get tired of hitting LIKE for every post they like.

OR Law spent a few days promoting some people just to get Squash and Wooble off the first page after they promoted each other the first day that we got this stupid "reputation meter".... but now he's too distracted to keep it up.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n88388 said:
OR people get tired of hitting LIKE for every post they like. OR Law spent a few days promoting some people just to get Squash and Wooble off the first page after they promoted each other the first day that we got this stupid "reputation meter."

My meter's empty :weep:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n88388 said:
OR people get tired of hitting LIKE for every post they like. OR Law spent a few days promoting some people just to get Squash and Wooble off the first page after they promoted each other the first day that we got this stupid "reputation meter."

Ohhhhhhh....so that's what it was all about. I knew it had to be something like that. I gotta' admit, I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable with all of the love. I didn't want you to get the idea that ours is anything more than an online relationship. :ugh:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n88390 said:
Oh really? I just promoted you to 10 star.

I'm not sure what the use of this meter is. It's nearly as dumb as people thinking the number of posts matter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n88391 said:
Ohhhhhhh....so that's what it was all about. I knew it had to be something like that. I gotta' admit, I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable with all of the love. I didn't want you to get the idea that ours is anything more than an online relationship. :ugh:
Are you wearing khakis? Ohhhhhhh, you know I love that.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n88390 said:

While I admit it's kinda ghey, it's sad when I see Coach9 having more posts liked than mine. I must be doing something seriously *&^%ing wrong.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n88466 said:
Oh really? I just promoted you to 10 star.

I'm not sure what the use of this meter is. It's nearly as dumb as people thinking the number of posts matter.

Says the guy with 2000 post.....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n88388 said:
OR people get tired of hitting LIKE for every post they like.

OR Law spent a few days promoting some people just to get Squash and Wooble off the first page after they promoted each other the first day that we got this stupid "reputation meter".... but now he's too distracted to keep it up.

Wtf law I didn't get any help from you? It took forever for me to reach the top of the reputation meter

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
G 2;n88472 said:
While I admit it's kinda ghey, it's sad when I see Coach9 having more posts liked than mine. I must be doing something seriously *&^%ing wrong.

It only takes a handful of likes from someone else with a lot of posts or with a high reputation meter to take you to the top apparently.

So apparently a couple of the obliviot pumpers were liking C9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator