Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;89133 said:
It's done on another forum I belong to, it takes a lot of negative rep for it to happen though and it's a good way to rid of obvious trolls.
We know who our trolls are.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
All things considered and especially when we hung at the GSMB, this forum is a pretty troll free zone. Frankly, I like coming off the top ring ropes and getting me a little elbow to the troll skull now and then.
:beating:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n89436 said:
Originally posted by MatthewM.
It's done on another forum I belong to, it takes a lot of negative rep for it to happen though and it's a good way to rid of obvious trolls.

We know who our trolls are.

:burn:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n89431 said:
You need to download the hot light app

Thanks for that. Up bright and early and about to go to the gym. Think I'll run by the Krispy Kreme on the way to get some... huh...ummm...breakfast.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
F18Bundy;n89546 said:
37 Pages of speculating. We could be ESPN journalists.

432123477_WaitYoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n89418 said:
Tg im mad as hell that fooley done this to uf, sos spent years baking this cake, urb put the icing on the cake, now here comes the chump and threatened to take us back to the pell days

the cake was being built before Spurrier. Spurrier was the first to put the icing on the cake.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
this program is in some dire need for some good news. Its been nothing but a sh*tstorm for so long now. We need some good mojo

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n89578 said:
this program is in some dire need for some good news. Its been nothing but a sh*tstorm for so long now. We need some good mojo

Isn't Treon starting against ugay considered good news? :dunno:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, here's a tad more:

- The current candidates are being tossed around a think-tank and UF has even sent some liaisons to put out feelers. There is one SLAM DUNK hire in particular that is starting to gain steam. The University has sent the right people to gauge his interest and according to a mutual friend the response was "receptive".

No idea who it is. My guess would be Bob Stoops, but that could be completely wrong.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
By the way freaks, I'm told the UF Board of Trustees also can override Jeremy Foley. Those that think he only answers to the President are wrong. Part of this rumor is that they are involved in the new hire. Here they are:

https://trustees.ufl.edu/about-the-board/trustees/

The UF Board of Trustees is the public body corporate of the university. It sets policy for the institution, and serves as the institution’s legal owner and final authority. The UF Board of Trustees holds the institution’s resources in trust and is responsible for their efficient and effective use. The UF Board of Trustees consists of six citizen members appointed by the Governor and five citizen members appointed by the Board of Governors. The Chair of the Faculty Senate and the President of the Student Body are also voting members.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n89600 said:
Okay, here's a tad more:

- The current candidates are being tossed around a think-tank and UF has even sent some liaisons to put out feelers. There is one SLAM DUNK hire in particular that is starting to gain steam. The University has sent the right people to gauge his interest and according to a mutual friend the response was "receptive".

No idea who it is. My guess would be Bob Stoops, but that could be completely wrong.

Slam dunks. Hmmmm....

I'll go with:

Chip Kelly
Harbaugh
Petrino
Spurrier

Petrino is probably the most likely

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n89610 said:
Slam dunks. Hmmmm....

I'll go with:

Chip Kelly
Harbaugh
Petrino
Spurrier

Petrino is probably the most likely
You think they'd consider Petrino and his sordid history a "Slam Dunk" hire? I'd be shocked if he was on the list at all. Besides, he'd take the job without question if it was offered. There's no mystery there.

Personally, I don't think we have a snowball's chance in hell at the other three on your list. Kelly and Harbaugh aren't leaving the NFL. Spurrier is hanging it up soon.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n89614 said:
You think they'd consider Petrino and his sordid history a "Slam Dunk" hire? I'd be shocked if he was on the list at all. Besides, he'd take the job without question if it was offered. There's no mystery there.

Personally, I don't think we have a snowball's chance in hell at the other three on your list. Kelly and Harbaugh aren't leaving the NFL. Spurrier is hanging it up soon.

I'm just saying that they're slam dunk hires. We'd take any of these guys if they showed interest. Whether they would be interested is an entirely different animal.

Petrino's off field behavior is a bit ridiculous. But we're such a cluster of an organization that we may take the leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.