Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
gingerlover;n89196 said:
If it is an Urban type up and comer that they hire I have no problem with that. My questions is right now who would you tag for that mantle that is on the same level as he was. I just have a fear we will end up with a OC equivalent of Muschamp. I hope my fears don't turn out to happen and we land the great coach we all want and quite frankly after the last 4 years deserve.

I'd rather have the best oc in the country (Chad Morris) than a head coach who has already failed or about to retire

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n89133 said:
It's done on another forum I belong to, it takes a lot of negative rep for it to happen though and it's a good way to rid of obvious trolls.

What are we, 5 years old?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n89047 said:
That's ridiculous, and you know it. I agree it would be awesome if there was a "dislike" button or some such. That would be fun. But giving posters the power to ban someone by ganging up and clicking "dislike" on all their posts is not a wise dynamic to introduce.
Law and dubster wouldn't last a day

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n89074 said:
The positives from Muschamp's regime:
- undefeated against Kentucky and Tennessee
- no widespread legal or academic issues
- Sugar bowl qualification
- maintain reputation that we are strong defensively (I know the defense broke down in a few games, but they've been overall good/great)

And hopefully continuation of the no-shutout streak

PS - I still want him fired, I'm just trying to look for any positives
Good/great over all defense is quite a stretch. I'd say one great, two soft and this one is I'd say is inconsistent.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n89398 said:
Yep, your right. But both fooley and his chump need to leave gville immediately

don't worry in about a month we'll have a coaching search to look forward to. And in a few weeks we have basketball bro. Atleast we'll have something fun to talk about

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
t-gator;n89402 said:
don't worry in about a month we'll have a coaching search to look forward to. And in a few weeks we have basketball bro. Atleast we'll have something fun to talk about
Cant help but think where we would be if fooley pulled the plug after the ga.southern fiasco

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n89404 said:
Cant help but think where we would be if fooley pulled the plug after the ga.southern fiasco
We would be watching all of these kids commit to us. Probably would have a top 5 class or better. The thing that gets me is they knew this class was loaded and he roled the dice with muschamp now all of these kids are going to go to fsu and bama.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
t-gator;n89409 said:
We would be watching all of these kids commit to us. Probably would have a top 5 class or better. The thing that gets me is they knew this class was loaded and he roled the dice with muschamp now all of these kids are going to go to fsu and bama.
It pisses me off, that uf is taking a back seat to these busters

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n89413 said:
It pisses me off, that uf is taking a back seat to these busters

I know if you grew up a gator why wouldn't you represent your team?

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Tg im mad as hell that fooley done this to uf, sos spent years baking this cake, urb put the icing on the cake, now here comes the chump and threatened to take us back to the pell days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator