SOURCES: While not yet public, Will Muschamp has been fired *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
t-gator;n99618 said:
I was wondering what Sofia ment?

Who knows? I mean it was mostly little Sicilian quips that bordered on profanity and pushed the envelope of late 80s tv standards.

Sophia16.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n99434 said:
Looks like Icky has gained or pound or two since retiring. That guy nowhere resembles the body frame of a running back. But then again...neither do I...:cool:

He's been downing a lot of cold cuts since then.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
soflagator;n99650 said:
Who knows? I mean it was mostly little Sicilian quips that bordered on profanity and pushed the envelope of late 80s tv standards.

Sophia16.jpg

I see what u did there.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n99618 said:
I was wondering what Sofia ment?

I just figured he meant to say, "run first" but accidentally typed "pass" since he was also talking about the passing game.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather win like 2012 than lose like 2013. That being said I think we'll see Treon's role expand in the coming weeks. How he does will determine how much he is asked to do moving forward. Some guys are practice phenoms who struggle in games and vice versa. Some are both. Personally, I'm going to enjoy watching it play out and hope we win, no matter how we win. I know some are rooting for losses so Muschamp will be fired, but I just want to see us win. If that means Muschamp is retained, I don't care.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I want to win too but cant understand why anyone would be ok with retaining him....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Who exactly is rooting for losses? I wanna see some names.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
WobbleGator;n99836 said:
Doesn't every Gator fan feel this way?
Gator fans will accept this style of play for the rest of this season. But nobody wants to see the "vanilla" (and that's me being polite) playcalling next season, especially if it results in tight games against inferior opponents.

BTW it's downright insulting to ask fans if they want their team to lose. The only time I could see a fan rooting for his team to lose is if their NFL team loses their last game in order to secure the 1st draft pick (with the coaches tacitly in approval by playing bench players).

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n99852 said:
Who exactly is rooting for losses? I wanna see some names.

Good luck with that. It's some lame hyperbole the pumpers use. You don't like the coach, you must want us to lose then.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n99897 said:
Good luck with that. It's some lame hyperbole the pumpers use. You don't like the coach, you must want us to lose then.

Just like the hyperbole used by naysayers. If you root for the team to win, you want the coach to stay.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
T REX;n99897 said:
It goes both ways. The Nancys come out of the woodwork every time someone in the program toots. They want a loss, just don't have the nuts to say it. You can tell by their posts when they should be celebrating. No names needed, you know who they are.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n99904 said:
It goes both ways. The Nancys come out of the woodwork every time someone in the program toots. They want a loss, just don't have the nuts to say it. You can tell by their posts when they should be celebrating. No names needed, you know who they are.

You're so full of ****, it's not even funny. No one roots for the team to lose. I challenge you to show me specific examples of KNOWN Gator fans openly rooting against the team. Not some dumb troll or rival fan but a tried and true Gator. I don't believe in Permaban bets but I am willing to do so right now. You in?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n99921 said:
You're so full of ****, it's not even funny. No one roots for the team to lose. I challenge you to show me specific examples of KNOWN Gator fans openly rooting against the team. Not some dumb troll or rival fan but a tried and true Gator. I don't believe in Permaban bets but I am willing to do so right now. You in?

Ox's dad said Go Vols right before the UT game. Of course, he and Ox will be here momentarily to defend it, but he said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.