Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Perma bet? Come on...take it...I dare you

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Ok. I will find something, you will bitch and say it's not to the precise wording, and you won't accept your defeat. I know how this goes. We again come full circle to the Nancy without a backbone thing

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No perma-bets, guys.

Then one of you "will beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gooooooooooooone, in a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gator Fever;93452 said:
Alagator;n93416 said:
Yeah...they can always fire him the following week. I can't take a 4th consecutive loss to the mutts. I'd rather lose to Vandy than lose to uga again. I just don't think I can stand it...
I was thinking the same thing. A Vandy loss I could live with better if it means Muschamp is gone that Monday but no more losses to Georgia.
:byebye:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I think this is the part where you sing "I'll be gone in a day or two." Make sure to hit that high note or else you will be making a mockery of a classic.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
That's not openly rooting against the Gators you f ing retard. That's living with losses? You need to go back to elementary school. I said openly rooting against them. As in cheering for losses. Your examples are people who are resigned to the fact that our coach loses a lot of games not "I hope they lose".

You're one stupid ****. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
LOL...basically the convo was if we're going to lose it might as well be Vandy not UGA. If you think that's actually cheering against the Gators...well...yeah, you're as stupid as I think you are...nice...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out...and I think it is hilarious you're even wasting time to try to find one. Dumb****.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n100127 said:
That's not openly rooting against the Gators you f ing retard. That's living with losses? You need to go back to elementary school. I said openly rooting against them. As in cheering for losses. Your examples are people who are resigned to the fact that our coach loses a lot of games not "I hope they lose".

You're one stupid ****. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you.
Take the weekend off, REX. I tried to warn you and you went ahead with the personal attacks anyway. :bananawave:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
It took me less than five minutes to find someone saying they would take a loss if it meant getting rid of Muschamp. It's cool, you have no backbone.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't think of a single positive thing T Rex has brought to the board. I understand being upset with the coach, I just don't understand pounding the keyboard with constant hate until your fingers bleed. It doesn't make for a welcoming environment for new posters to participate. Just an observation.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So the offer is we lose, Muschamp is fired on the spot? And we don't end up with another retard, run first DC, HC wannabe?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Swamp Queen;100138 said:
I can't think of a single positive thing T Rex has brought to the board. I understand being upset with the coach, I just don't understand pounding the keyboard with constant hate until your fingers bleed. It doesn't make for a welcoming environment for new posters to participate. Just an observation.
A very, very different perspective and clearly an unhealthy dose of anger. Not gunna kick him while he's down and can't respond. T Rex, if you are lurking, we're good. I feel I'm one of the more lighthearted posters and it will serve most well to know if you start to get angry or upset with me, remember one thing: I post as Ray Finkle, don't take me seriously. Oh, and I have a wolf pack.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
threatmatrix;100171 said:
So the offer is we lose, Muschamp is fired on the spot? And we don't end up with another retard, run first DC, HC wannabe?
I think we all see he will coach the remainder of the season. Like it or hate it.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I hope you're right Ox and Will is gone after the season. But I have my doubts. Especially if the Gtaors continue to run the ball well and play good defense. I mean if I was told I was fired I would leave. No job is worth hanging around for if you're fired. That's why I don't believe this is a done deal yet. I hope it is. But...

Beating UGA was nice but the deal with Will getting another year if they win is troubling.

6 passes and 60 rushes? LMAO! Running the ball and good defense is how Seattle won the super bowl last year. Bama has won titles with that formula. But I want more passes so we go into next year knowing Harris is the starter and can throw the ball 20 times a game.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Sofia might have summed it up best somewhere along the line in one of his rambling yet oddly coherent posts.
We all want the same thing in the long run. Just how and when we get there seems to be the point of contention.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Scott512;100179 said:
I hope you're right Ox and Will is gone after the season. But I have my doubts. Especially if the Gtaors continue to run the ball well and play good defense. I mean if I was told I was fired I would leave. No job is worth hanging around for if you're fired. That's why I don't believe this is a done deal yet. I hope it is. But... Beating UGA was nice but the deal with Will getting another year if they win is troubling. 6 passes and 60 rushes? LMAO! Running the ball and good defense is how Seattle won the super bowl last year. Bama has won titles with that formula. But I want more passes so we go into next year knowing Harris is the starter and can throw the ball 20 times a game.
This is where I think we as a fan base aren't all on the same page. They are willing to throw it much more, but why would they have done that last week? Uga just could not stop it, it was windy, and it was his first start. If you were the OC would you have called more passes? Keep in mind the number 418.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I see TRex finally fell through the trap door... :scratchchin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.