Spineless SEC Administration or Fooley Gives LSU Home Game

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Nothing to apologize about. The only way you guys won't pitch a complete b*tch fit is if we win this game on November 19. Even then, I'm sure you'll find a reason.
Oh either way its a biiich fest. When we win it will pizzz them off that it makes Macs (or whatever fckn juvenile name they have today) more secure. Foley makes us look like the adult in the whole dust up while the lsucks AD looks like the douche he obviously is.........it all even out in the end.
stephenPE, Yesterday at 7:27 PM
Edit Delete Report
+ Quote Reply
  • clear.png
    Dislike x 1
    2ndAmend
haters gotta hate...........

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The dreaded :law: dislike..............my day is shot.............going back to bed.............:haters:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
We should buy SEC championship rings for the softball and soccer teams that missed out based on the old interpretation of the rules and give them out during the SC game, maybe invite Sankey to do the honor.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At this point in time I'm not sure LSU cares if they were thanked or not. They used this natural disaster as a way to steal a home game from a rival and get one for themselves. It is absolutely slimey.

I only hope Sankey and the SEC remember this shamefulness for years to come and they get absolutely screwed with scheduling for the next decade or two.
Not the point if they wanted to be thanked. SOS was basically saying that the Commissioner recognized publicly that LSU did not work to make this happen, in essence the Commissioner recognized the LSU are a bunch of corndog eating bitches.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm upset for the boosters who paid way, way, way more for those two home games than they'll be refunded. It's gross the callous way cancellations are dealt with considering the massive financial dedication for the honor of attending those games.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
We will probably go into this game 1 game up on UT, lose and lose the tie breaker with Tenn. Nice job! UFB that we agreed to this horse ****! Reminds me of the 911 bowl we lost to UT. Should have played the damn game the day it was scheduled.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
if we were counting on the win against Presbyerian to go to a bowl game...maybe we don't deserve to go?

:exactly:

FWIW, no one has said as much, but Foley and UF taking the high road and just even having the balls to march into BR may actually help us in recruiting. Highschool kids might look up to us and respect us for such a bold move to end LSU's B.S. drama.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member

FWIW, no one has said as much, but Foley and UF taking the high road and just even having the balls to march into BR may actually help us in recruiting. Highschool kids might look up to us and respect us for such a bold move to end LSU's B.S. drama.
Maybe, but I think the average high school football recruit if he thinks about it at all, would just remember it as UF caving in to LSU.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
At the end of the day, over 2 years, we lose a home game and LSU loses a home game. Yeah we have a tough stretch this year but are loaded with home games next year. Given we aren't all world this year we may be better off with the home game next year.

Frankly i don't see the big deal. I'll agree LSU was pretty slimy in the way they handled it but putting that aside we are no worse off over 2 years.

I wonder how much Louisiana's fiscal situation played into this. They have rolled out tax cuts and have had to significantly cut higher education. At one point LSU was the equivalent of bankrupt. They probably can't afford to lose 2 home games in one year. Not saying that justifies anything but might have played a factor.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The dreaded :law: dislike..............my day is shot.............going back to bed.............:haters:
well sh#T he doubled down on me................Im starting to lose faith...............I thought we were pals.............:wobble:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My FIL is here visiting and he's a big UW Alumnus, season ticket holder, etc. I told him the situation about this his first words, I kid you not, "What a horrible negotiator Florida has."

:lol: :lol:

granitegator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

see post #219 and #239

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator