Spineless SEC Administration or Fooley Gives LSU Home Game

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Y'all still think trying to postpone the game to Sunday like the Dwags/Cocks did was a ridiculous idea? Nevermind, I already know I'm an idiot for even suggesting it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Y'all still think trying to postpone the game to Sunday like the Dwags/Cocks did was a ridiculous idea? Nevermind, I already know I'm an idiot for even suggesting it.
Now, now, Zambo...you know that's not the reason. :lol:

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Isn't this about LSU paying off Les Miles? They do owe him a crap load of money along with the the other assistant coaches who will get the boot at the end of the season.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No..... You're not an idiot... for suggesting it. That's not the reason you're an idiot. There's a whole host of other reasons for you being an idiot. But every village needs an idiot, so you're our idiot. :D

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well considering most of the emergency and security personnel we needed were still on the coast assisting people........yes.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Only good thing that could possible come from all of this is that Mac's seat grows reallllllly hot if this were to happen:

Georgia: L
USCe: W
Arky: L
LSU: L
FSU: L

We would either end up in Memphis in December or at home depending on what happens this weekend.....

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well considering most of the emergency and security personnel we needed were still on the coast assisting people........yes.
Ok, so the other suggestion was traveling to BR, which is exactly what we are going to do anyway. Were the emergency and security personnel in BR busy on the coast? Oh wait, I forgot, there is no way we could have prepared for the possibility of traveling on Thursday earlier in the week. Sorry.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Only good thing that could possible come from all of this is that Mac's seat grows reallllllly hot if this were to happen:

Georgia: L
USCe: W
Arky: L
LSU: L
FSU: L

We would either end up in Memphis in December or at home depending on what happens this weekend.....
You hate Mac so much that you think losing games is a good thing? Ok bro.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

I dont. I said it's possible....

Did I say I want to lose those games? Take your furry ass back out to congo and pick some more bananas

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't hate him. I just have no faith in his ability to turn this thing around anymore. He's not catching any breaks either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.