Spineless SEC Administration or Fooley Gives LSU Home Game

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Its ok man, you still get 5 home games. :(

I can't go to USCe

So....$250/game per ticket...and 2 of them were North Texas and ...fck...I can't even remember the other one.

I reiterate. FML.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BryanDFischer: Jim McElwain line in the UF release: “The Gators never run from anyone or dodge anyone.”

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I can't go to USCe

So....$250/game per ticket...and 2 of them were North Texas and ...fck...I can't even remember the other one.

I reiterate. FML.
UMass. Feel better?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't decide if I am more angry or embarrassed by this outcome.
I knew Foley was a pussy but I didn't realize that Sankey was too.

Here is what should happen next:
1. Sankey should resign as SEC commissioner effective tomorrow
2. Jeremy Foley should be removed from the building immediately
3. All season ticket holders should not only ask for the ticket price returned but also one sixth or 17% of their booster contributions

Just when I think that i can not be more embarrassed by this athletic department, they prove me wrong.
We deserve whatever bad things happen to us in the future with "leaders" like this running the program and the conference

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BryanDFischer: LSU’s November is now Alabama, at Arkansas, Florida, at Texas A&M. Tough month for Ed Orgeron if he wants to keep the job.

Schwifty

Sep 4, 2016
The only way I'll feel better about this is if the boys go into BR with a giant chip on their shoulders, whip LSU's azz, give them a corndog enema and piss on Mike VI's ashes for good measure. Not that I'm holding my breath for this to happen though.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
looks like we get LSU two years in a row at home. But wow, loss of TWO home games in one year has to hurt lots of businesses in Gainesville and the hope of one extra game next year cant ease that pain now.....
And I seem to remember reading BR already has an extra home game to offset if they came here

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, the only thing not completely clear is whether or not we get an added H game because of LSU next year and LSU loses a H game or is the schedule going to be balanced like normal. I'd assume like I suggested a few days ago we would just have the extra H game with LSU losing one.
My guess is that won't happen because LSU would have thrown a hissy fit when it was proposed and we can't have that. Also it would be fair, so that's not happening.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

3. All season ticket holders should not only ask for the ticket price returned but also one sixth or 17% of their booster contributions

Just when I think that i can not be more embarrassed by this athletic department, they prove me wrong.
We deserve whatever bad things happen to us in the future with "leaders" like this running the program and the conference

Upon further review, all season ticket holders should ask for 33% of their booster contribution be returned. I forgot that they are losing two home games.
Absolutely embarrassing!!

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
After my first Eat a 8======D and suffocate LSU, the only thing I think I'm really pissed off at is that we lose 2 home games (serious revenue) and have to pay $500k to play a game that was supposed to be at home.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

7 home games next year...how much do ticket prices go up?

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Foley must have negotiated on the Indians side when they gave up Manhattan for $24 worth of trinkets.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

I'm getting the feeling you don't agree with the decision.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
LSU bytching about playing three road games in a row makes them look like asshats now that we get a terrible road schedule coming up. I hope we get some major $$$$ from the SEC for doing this, but I doubt it.
Agree. All we're probably get is the short end.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not too bad of a deal if we get 2 straight home games with LSU now but the heat will really be on Mac when we get rolled in LSU most likely late in the season like that.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
OK, that is officially complete and total BS.

WE get hit by a hurricane and its OUR fault?

LSU says its too much to ask to give up a homegame (a chickensh*t one) but expect US to lose a HUGE one, the biggest on our schedule this year?

And our admin agrees to it!!!! If both of the teams are buying the nonconfs out then LSU should be on plane heading to gville!!!!

What in the flaming F%%% is wrong with this halfass cluster**** of an administration?!?!?!

Law was right. Fumigate the f**** AD's office. Hell, take a freaking torch to it!

:bananaburn:
Agree!!!!! I am disgusted. It was an Fk'in hurricane in this state that the state and individuals had to mobilize for.

Now we get this away game schedule and lose our biggest home game. Really taking care of things. How much longer is Fooley here?

I don't even want to support it by watching. What a cunumdrum. The team deserves support, but this sucks.

So it's all about who throws the biggest tantrum and is the biggest ass?

This caving in indirectly leads others to believe the postponement of the game for hurricane logistics was a flimsy excuse. Even though the storm was minimal here, the wind gusts and rain hit harder in a few spots close by and there is still some clean up going on. Did I mention this sucks? When does the other guy take over?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator