Spring Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n200721 said:
Will Grier will win the job. Do you really expect the coaches to show their hand after 2 weeks of spring practice? They're going to string treon along so we have a back up next year

Keep dreaming t-gator He will just say its up for grabs going into the fall probably so Grier stays positive. Grier got tore up in red zone practices when the defense was bringing the heat.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sgt. Schultz;n200685 said:
Bryan Cox is injured, that's why, I think, is not mentioned this Spring. As for the most noticeable news out of Spring, I think it's the lack of any news about the quarterbacks. Normally, even with closed practice, this far along you usually have some kind of news leaking out about how the quarterback(s) are looking, especially if they are looking good. It might be that UF is not going to be any better at the position, with the same mediocrity that has the norm since Tebow left. There's still the Summer, so anything can happen, but Grier may turn out to be as overrated as Brantley and Driskel. "Houston, we have a problem..."
I didn't know Cocks was injured. I can't believe that hasn't been reported. Not sure what all the secrecy is.

You're right about the Quarterback situation. We haven't had a good one since Teabag left. I'm not sure it's getting much better either. I hope one of these guys steps up soon.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sgt. Schultz;n200685 said:
Bryan Cox is injured, that's why, I think, is not mentioned this Spring. As for the most noticeable news out of Spring, I think it's the lack of any news about the quarterbacks. Normally, even with closed practice, this far along you usually have some kind of news leaking out about how the quarterback(s) are looking, especially if they are looking good. It might be that UF is not going to be any better at the position, with the same mediocrity that has the norm since Tebow left. There's still the Summer, so anything can happen, but Grier may turn out to be as overrated as Brantley and Driskel. "Houston, we have a problem..."

Ox, Can we please send NTZRE (or whatever his name is) on vacation? It would be nice to have a break from his trolling.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n200722 said:
Keep dreaming t-gator He will just say its up for grabs going into the fall probably so Grier stays positive. Grier got tore up in red zone practices when the defense was bringing the heat.
That's a problem. If Grier is tearing up defenses that will screw up our TOP and Nusschamp won't be able to post another 100th ranked offense.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n200632 said:
@RobbieAndreu: McElwain said walk-on quarterback Jacob Guy is a a big, strong guy who is getting better, taking advantage of getting some reps.
Good. Hopefully he'll beat out Morningsh!t for turd string.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Law - I'm flagging you for a misread. It says 'Grier got tore up' not that he was tearing anyone else up. However, you may still be correct. Sack, Sack, Fumble, Punt still keeps our 100th ranked offense intact.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
15 yard penalty.

Sorry I was exercising at the time.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
Personally, I'd absolutely love it if Guy became our QB and beat out Grier, Harris, and Mornhinweg.

Dude is taller and has a cannon. And if he did beat them out it would be because he had a better grasp of the offense.

A better understanding plus better physical traits are awesome but put those two on top of the story that a walk-on became the starter and you have instant success on the field and on the tube!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n200783 said:
Even if we do better than 100th I think Nusschamp will be happy with a bottom half finish. He is 6 for 8 so far.
I would think Coach Nut Sac and Coach Nutswinger would be happy with anything better than 100th. It's an improvement over the last regime and a step in the right erection.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I'm Glad Mac is calling them out for dogging it in practice... this team needs too much improvement to lose a day!

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n200812 said:
I would think Coach Nut Sac and Coach Nutswinger would be happy with anything better than 100th. It's an improvement over the last regime and a step in the right erection.

I hope that they won't be happy with whatever happens, nothing less that being a top flight team makes them "happy"!!! Now if we have some decent improvements that will be progress. A move of at least 25 -50 positions would be improvement. Now if we have injuries we might have to settle for less.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You're been all about some Nuts, Cocks, and erections in your posts lately. Something you wanna tell us, Pasty?

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Alagator;n200906 said:
You're been all about some Nuts, Cocks, and erections in your posts lately. Something you wanna tell us, Pasty?

:popcorn:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n200906 said:
Just trying to keep up with the board here on handles for our players and coaches.

BTW, who do you pick for our starting tailback this year, Adam4Adam Lane or Kelvin Gaylor?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I can't be the only one who LOVES the new Pasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator