Tabor and Lewis Twitter spat

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dangit. I rarely pull out mom jokes and when I do, this happens.

My bad, MJM!

Also just realized the banana emoji wasn't my best choice. Was supposed to be how I felt after making a poor joke, but I now realize it could be interpreted a different way.

I'm going to sit the next few plays out...

giphy.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely true. I made a mom joke at him last year and had to make the quote of shame just as you did. Sometimes going with "your face" instead of "your mom" is a smart choice if you aren't 100% sure the mom in question is still with us. Otherwise, mom jokes are the tits.

tumblr_ljb5cxKqS11qixleeo1_500.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ferg going on another disliking binge. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

He gave me a dislike...for saying I was gonna like the post that he disliked. See... I went and stuck up for you and that bastard slapped me with 3 dislikes in a row...

'Ferg going around just drive-by disliking everybody...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is that but a large majority of the time you will hear the news first before the media publishes their "articles"...

Some Gator examples; Grier suspension, Treon suspension, transferring news, etc...

All of that **** hit twitter long before what you call news...

I just hit that home boy with a dislike...see how he likes it. You hit me, I hit you back.

:raysgirl:

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
It is ridiculous that y'all would argue on a forum like this. Honestly, I don't think I can take any of you seriously. Now, if y'all were arguing on twitter... then I'd know this **** was real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator