TCU puts up 82 points on Texas Tech

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I'll take him as long as he brings that new offensive coaching staff.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because he sucks and is fat?

Why the hell do people always jump on a new dick every week after a blowout? Doesn't matter who it is. TCU will probably lose by 14 in the next 2 weeks but oh damn that game against a ****ty TTU team sure was real impressive.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gary Patterson has been mentioned previously by multiple people. He was won 5 conference titles and 4 top 10 finishes. He also has done something which Florida has never done which is have a perfect season where they finished #2. He has a 74% winning percentage which is slightly below Nick Saban's.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
He is a good coach and putting up 82 points in a game no matter who you are playing is pretty dang good. Has a good track record with not getting the big recruits its a pretty good job he's done.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
MatthewM.;n90963 said:
Because he sucks and is fat?

Why the hell do people always jump on a new dick every week after a blowout? Doesn't matter who it is. TCU will probably lose by 14 in the next 2 weeks but oh damn that game against a ****ty TTU team sure was real impressive.

You obviously have a serious mental defect. Patterson is a top five pick. He consistently does more with less.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
G 2;n90986 said:
Gary Patterson has been mentioned previously by multiple people. He was won 5 conference titles and 4 top 10 finishes. He also has done something which Florida has never done which is have a perfect season where they finished #2. He has a 74% winning percentage which is slightly below Nick Saban's.
Yeah well he's fat so, ya know, he can't coach for us since we instituted the new weight policy. :rolleyes:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Patterson is a good coach. But we've got to get an offensive minded guy in here. We've got to get the offense fixed here first and foremost. I'm also concerned about a guy who's record drastically changed when his team joined a power conference

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n91105 said:
Rich Rods qb threw 5 tds tonight. That's the stat to take note of.
He already took down one major program do we want him to finish the job here?

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
t-gator;n91106 said:
Patterson is a good coach. But we've got to get an offensive minded guy in here. We've got to get the offense fixed here first and foremost. I'm also concerned about a guy who's record drastically changed when his team joined a power conference

Patterson is versatile, successfully adjusting to the need. That is a great quality in a head coach.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
threatmatrix;n91111 said:
Calm down guys, I have it on good authority that Stoopsy is coming back.

Bob Stoops was then. This is now. He is way down on my list.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n91115 said:
Patterson is versatile, successfully adjusting to the need. That is a great quality in a head coach.
We could definitely do worse. But this program has proven it performs at it's highest level with an offensive mind on the sidelines

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
t-gator;91113 said:
Ray Finkle;n91105 said:
Rich Rods qb threw 5 tds tonight. That's the stat to take note of.
He already took down one major program do we want him to finish the job here?
Michigan was already burning. He's brought Arizona into the picture. Did very well at wv too

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n91120 said:
Michigan was already burning. He's brought Arizona into the picture. Did very well at wv too

dude he went 3-9 his first year there. That's awful anyway you look at it. I don't think that 3-3-5 d will work in the SEC

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
t-gator;n91118 said:
We could definitely do worse. But this program has proven it performs at it's highest level with an offensive mind on the sidelines

Patterson's offenses have been more successful than most. He is not a defensive neanderthal. Not all defensive coaches believe in three yards and a cloud of dust.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And didn't Michigan beat us in a bowl before dick rod got there?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n91123 said:
Patterson's offenses have been more successful than most. He is not a defensive neanderthal. Not all defensive coaches believe in three yards and a cloud of dust.

I understand that but those offenses weren't ran by him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.